Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Poll:who would you like the Knicks to sign in free agency

The Knicks are going to have minimal ( but reasonable) money to spend in free agency so i'll be realistic with the choices

vCash
    Nice poll.

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Poll fail. Anyways, guys not currently on the team who I'd like to see us sign:

J.J. Hickson, Jermaine O'Neal and James Jones. Add in a trade for Barea.

vCash
    JR Spliff

vCash
    JR Smith and Kenyon Martin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4 View Post
    Poll fail. Anyways, guys not currently on the team who I'd like to see us sign:

J.J. Hickson, Jermaine O'Neal and James Jones. Add in a trade for Barea.
    James Jones would be a nice FA pickup as a replacement for James White. It would also allow us to explore trading Novak for a guy like Barea which would be a tremendous pickup. Hickson will be out of our price range, hes getting paid this year. I would take a flyer on JO but I think he would rather sign a multi year deal similar to Camby's over a vet min. If Birdman doesn't stay with the Heat I would go after him but I see no reason why they wouldn't resign him for another vet min deal.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 03-30-2013 at 08:45 PM.

vCash
    get ****ing Lou

vCash
    I think our best shot at an upgrade is going to be through a possible trade using Novak and Camby's contract. A guy like Barea could probably be had for something like that. You could also combine the two deals and take back a contract like Afflalo from a team who wants to shed salary. I think the mini mid level will be used to retain KMart, I don't think 30 teams are going to sleep on this guy again and hes going to want more than vet min if there is more than vet min available. I am OK with resigning KMart at the MMLE for a few years, hes got plenty of game left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think our best shot at an upgrade is going to be through a possible trade using Novak and Camby's contract. A guy like Barea could probably be had for something like that. You could also combine the two deals and take back a contract like Afflalo from a team who wants to shed salary. I think the mini mid level will be used to retain KMart, I don't think 30 teams are going to sleep on this guy again and hes going to want more than vet min if there is more than vet min available. I am OK with resigning KMart at the MMLE for a few years, hes got plenty of game left.
    but why barrea we have pepperoni

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    but why barrea we have pepperoni
    I like Prigs but Barea is another level and this team lacks penetration which Barea provides. Not sure I see Pablo coming back next year. I think he either goes back to Europe or pairs with one of his Argentine buddys on a squad that he will have a solid 20 min backup role and not a 3rd string/gimmick starter for 10-12 mins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I like Prigs but Barea is another level and this team lacks penetration which Barea provides. Not sure I see Pablo coming back next year. I think he either goes back to Europe or pairs with one of his Argentine buddys on a squad that he will have a solid 20 min backup role and not a 3rd string/gimmick starter for 10-12 mins.
    how do you feel about selby

We need penetration giggity

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    In before the move...............

I would nate back or the Anderson guy from TO or Corey Brewer or Dorrell Wright or Martel Webster

I would really like see if Manu would suit up for 1 year 3 million.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post

I would nate back or the Anderson guy from TO or Corey Brewer or Dorrell Wright or Martel Webster

I would loose my ****ing mind if manu donned the orange and blue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post

I actually thought about Manu the other day as a potential piece, I mean hes close to a picture perfect starting 2 guard on this team. I read a live chat he had with fans the other day and said he expects to retire a Spur but left a window open in his response, later in the chat he said MSG is his favorite place to play. If it comes down to the MMLE, I'd rather resign KMart than any of those guys, not sure any of them would take the min besides Dorrell Wright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    how do you feel about selby

We need penetration giggity
    I like that move a lot. We need to find a high reward young guy like Selby. I think most of his problems are attitude related and I know he is very close with Melo and would probably fall in line with the team first mentality in our lockeroom if he was to come here. I really like the idea of James Jones to replace White, Jones is an underrated defender and lights out shooter from anywhere behind the arc and has one of the best corner 3s in the business.

Either way, I'm pretty confident Grunwald will find ways to retool the role players for this team year after year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast