Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Which seed would you prefer?

If the Bulls are a 4/5 seed, they would face Miami in the second round. However, Atlanta and Brooklyn seem beatable enough to get there.

As a 6/7 seed, Bulls would get Indiana or New York without home court advantage and would get the other in the second round. However, this means avoiding Miami til the conference finals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the Bulls should tank for a 6/7 seed, though idk who I'd rather they face between Indi/NY. I would only want them on the Miami side of the bracket if they had home court advantage the first round, but idk.

Thoughts?

vCash
    6 or 7 is best. I doubt we push up to 4th unless all our guys including Derrick get back, and 5 seed is definitely worse than 6 or 7.

vCash

Jimmy

vCash
    Who cares, just line them up and let them take their best shot. Its like, show me the biggest bully in on the playground.

Jimmy

vCash
    the one where we don't play miami till the ecf

vCash
    But we're gonna lose to miami, doesn't matter what seed we get

vCash
    I don't really have a preference at this point. Just bring on whoever and throw everything we've got at them.

vCash
    I want the 6th or 7th, only because I have the utmost confidence that this Bulls team can beat both the Pacers and the Knicks and make it to the ECFs versus Miami.

vCash
    I want 6 or 7, though it's just a matter of preference in getting more playoff games. I'm not expecting great things this post-season.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I know I might be alone here, but i think i would rather play as the 5th seed as of right now. playing first the Nets, folowed by miami, and then probably Indiana.

I dont knwo why but i think miami would be easier to take in the 2nd round. not in the finals. an also if we had to go through indiana it would be a tough time agains maimi after such a hard fought matchup.

Miami in the 2nd is my wish.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Theyre aiming for 6/7 and the reason why rose isnt back yet

vCash
    Ill take the 6/7 seed easy. Ill be pretty confident in beating NY or indy in a 7 game series and if we get through them, the hawks/nets should be a 4-2 win at worst. I see NO WAY rose isnt back if we are in the ECF wit a chance to go to the finals

vCash
    The Bulls wouldn't face either the Hawks or Nets in the semi-finals. It would be the Knicks or Pacers, whichever team they didn't face in the first round

vCash
    Honestly I hate to be cliche but to be the best you have to beat the best. Sitting here and hoping we get a best case scenario goes against everything these sports stand for. Fans did the same thing 2 years ago and we got the opponents we wanted and what happened... Bears fans did the same thing in 2010, Cubs fans were ecstatic they'd get to face the Marlins in 03, etc. I mean that **** doesn't matter. All of those teams are gonna give the Bulls hell but we have to be equally confident, as they will be, as is the nature of sports, to believe that you can beat anybody on your way to the top.

FWIW, I want to see the Heat ASAP. I wish we could face them in the first round truth be told. And if the Bulls win a title this year, honestly, I'd have a hard time saying Thibs isn't the best coach we've ever had.

vCash
    Can't compare football where the "series" is decided by ONE game, or even in baseball where a team consists of 25+ players factoring into the ball-game. Basketball is far more dependent upon matchups than either of those sports are.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast