Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rox / Grizz - 3/29/13

I wouldn't exactly call this a "must win" game, but we're facing the Clippers tomorrow and splitting the pair would be good.

Either way, it doesn't seem like Memphis will be able to claw their way back to 3rd and us to 6th in time, so facing OKC is almost an inevidability at this point.

Let's hope tonight's performance erases the Indiana one.

vCash
    I would say we almost need to win out to ensure that we get the 6th seed and face either the Clippers currently in 3rd followed by Denver then Memphis, and on any night those teams can flip flop. We are only a game out of the 6th spot and we've seen Golden State go on long losing streaks.

vCash
    If Beverly start, the Rockets can win the game against Memphis and have a better chance, at beating the Clippers. They cant keep playing from behind because of Lins' bad play. If Beverly doesnt start now he has to for the playoffs but The Rockets are deep enough to win that back to back. The clippers arent great, they need to get physical with them from the start . I know the Clippers will fold.
    Last edited by farren.louis; 03-29-2013 at 12:20 PM.

vCash
    I doubt Memphis can get to the 5th spot, but I think we have a huge chance of getting to the 6th and face the Clippers or the Nuggets, avoiding the Spurs or the Thunder.

From now on every game is close to a must-win game, if it isn't one.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I can't see the games, but from the stats, I don't see that Beverly is a better player than Lin. If the coaches are going to keep messing with Lin's head, then they should bench him and say "Beverly's better than you, improve. If not, you're the backup." Don't put him in as the stater, and then play him like a scrub. That's not fair to anyone.

vCash
    Stats!? Dude watch the game! Tonight will prove me right. Each time lin leaves the court the rockets get better as a team. Beverly knows how to run an offense lin doesnt. Lin runs around the basket or go for a bad lay-up . He'll make a good pass an steal everynow an then. He's a bench player.

vCash
    the rockets are being aggressive.

vCash
    Teams like Indiana and Memphis are both good teams for the Rockets to face and horrible teams for the Rockets to face, because they play such different styles of basketball. In that huge blowout against Memphis earlier this year, we saw how Houston can take advantage of teams like that when they're on their game. But against Indy on Wednesday and tonight, we're seeing how teams like this can take advantage of a team like Houston.

They need to play a hell of a lot better in the second half, but it's feeling a lot like deja vu at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Another ...

...kinda night.

vCash
    Why did the Rockets sit their starters though? They still had time to come back