Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What happend to the FOR CAUSE option regarding Mcclain?

His salary wouldnt hit the cap.
    We would have all 7 million or so available.His repeated ,criminality and problems with the coaching staff seemed to have opened the door last year...what happened?
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    He probably held a gun up to the option and made it beg for it's life

vCash
    ^ I completely missed the ***** yall window tint incident in January...I mean seriously when you are making the kind of bad decisions that reflect on the Organization that should be enough all by itself.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    IDK all I know is dude is gotta go! But yeah I thought there was a code of conduct clause in every players contract.

vCash
    Maybe they missed the window to activate the clause.

vCash
    How much of a cap hit would the team receive this season for cutting McClain? If I were McKinzie I would set an example to this kid by turning him into a punching bag for the entire team use during training and keeping him on the bench the entire year. Set a, " ******, I own your rights and what I say goes mothertrucker! Now sit yo arse on the bench to warm it up for players that actually want to play...go get me some water boy!" I just dislike him very much for talking bad about the team...ghetto arse mothertrucker.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    the Organization that should be enough all by itself.

vCash
    I have been wondering the same actually, This guy has done more than enough to get his contract voided , and therefor releaving us from any cap hit. He should be in prison.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I have been wondering the same actually, This guy has done more than enough to get his contract voided , and therefor releaving us from any cap hit. He should be in prison.

AL would have done 1 of 2 things with this...

1. Already had his contract voided for cause and would of never been on the hook for the cap hit(lane kiffin, tom cable anyone? lol) He may even have pulled out the old overhead for it

2.Told the coaches the kid has too much talent to bench and Rolando would be starting MLB this year(also would not have missed any suspension games either last yr)

Now we see how Reggie and the Mark Davis regime handle it...

I think they are just waiting to see if they can get a trade suitor really

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    AL would have done 1 of 2 things with this...

1. Already had his contract voided for cause and would of never been on the hook for the cap hit(lane kiffin, tom cable anyone? lol) He may even have pulled out the old overhead for it

2.Told the coaches the kid has too much talent to bench and Rolando would be starting MLB this year(also would not have missed any suspension games either last yr)

Now we see how Reggie and the Mark Davis regime handle it...

I think they are just waiting to see if they can get a trade suitor really
    If there is no good trade offer, then maybe they just do what Al did to Marcus Allen, keep him on the bench until cutting him makes sense capwise.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    my concern is that by draging their feet, it lends to a argument that the organization was not "harmed" by his actions.
    really they should try and mess with the kid...get him to do something else...let him come to camp..have DA get in his grill and hopefully he snaps or refuses to cooperate and they could suspend him again and THEN cut him ,feeing up 7 million to sign one of the stubborn better quality FAs waiting for an injury.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Isn't there a couple of posters here that practice law? It would be nice if they could weigh on this and post something of value for a change.

vCash
    McClain is destined to be terminated at Reggie McKenzie's discretion.

and no, 'Ro' will not be back.