Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What would it take for the knicks to beat the heat in a seven game series

what im asking is if the knicks were at full strength, what one player would it take to put them over the top and beat miami

vCash
    One player doesn't beat the Heat, we beat them like we've played them all year, moving the ball. We need to be healthy and I believe our team was built to take them down, we match up very well with them. If we defend, move the ball and hit the open 3's after penetration, we'll be fine.

vCash
    i think we'll would need to get a player that could penitrate and can play the 2 or 3 OR a traditional PF that rebound on both sides of the court.

vCash
    Melo + supporting cast

we aint beating them with one player dolo

vCash
    TBH to the OP's question......Sheeeeeed and then when he gets thrown out, KMart.

Gotta push them around as much as the refs let you.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    [QUOTE=AI4;25755964]One player doesn't beat the Heat, we beat them like we've played them all year, moving the ball. We need to be healthy and I believe our team was built to take them down, we match up very well with them. If we defend, move the ball and hit the open 3's after penetration, we'll be fine.[/QUOTE

i understand what your saying i think with the ball movement i do think we need another option against them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    TBH to the OP's question......Sheeeeeed and then when he gets thrown out, KMart.

Gotta push them around as much as the refs let you.
    Hell ****ing yah

vCash
    if i could add one more option to team i would like someone like John Wall that can do well in open space, and penitrate or someone like a al jefferson that score in the post.

vCash
    WTF? Have we not beat them twice by 20+ this season? Weren't we up by 15+ the game we lost to them? Our team as is matches up pretty damn well with them. They like to play small, which is an advantage for us when we move the ball because we counter with Melo at the 4. Now that J.R. is attacking, he's a legit #2 option for us if he keeps it up, I'd like to see how he does against them in our next meeting. Even if it's just a "hot stretch", we always get alot of wide open 3's against them, their weakness plays to our strength. This NYK team was made to compete with Miami, I like our chances this year, honestly I do.

vCash
    i don't think we can win a seven series as constucted but i do think we're one more peice from beating them..i think we can compete with them but as i said i think we need one more guy to win a series agianst them.

vCash
    What more do you want? We can't afford a Wall or Jefferson, so we'll have to make due with what we have which is more than enough IMO.

vCash
    It will NOT be easy in a 7 game series to face the Heat but we can def give them a battle. We just need most of players to be healthy.

vCash
    chicago show us the way,you need to play physical against them,kmart shumpert and chandler can do that,the other way is to hit 3s at 50% like we did at the first two games against them

vCash
    i just feel that we're so close of getting a championship, we're always blocked by a very good team like miami or chicago back in the 90's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4 View Post
    What more do you want? We can't afford a Wall or Jefferson, so we'll have to make due with what we have which is more than enough IMO.
    Shakunetsu Hadouken

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast