Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Utah Jazz @ Spurs 6:30 MT

Sorry for stealing thunder on the game thread, but..

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/3/2...e-spurs-active

Glad Tony will be back for us!
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Anyone listen to locked on jazz this morning. might change your mind on how dedicated millsap is to the jazz!

vCash
    no i didn't, but he apparently thinks the way to go about handling his frustrations is to take it to the media. i'm telling y'all, we can fit pieces around jefferson easier than we can fit them around millsap. with millsap, we'd still need an elite big to pair him with. he's a good complementary piece, whereas jefferson has proven (not of late) that he can shoulder the 20/10 burden with consistency. i'd take favors/jefferson or kanter/jefferson over any of our bigs with millsap any day.

i thought that before millsap took to *****ing to the media, but i'm even more firmly entrenched in big al's camp now.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    that's my gut reaction, i'm sure that it's not as bad as 'reported' by locke, and millsap is playing ok today. hopefully, everyone is adults about it and can go forward better for it.

i love the energy... hopefully we can keep it up in the 3rd.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    wow, what a series. garbage calls on favors and how does he respond? posterizes boner. next possession, ginobili kamakazes into the lane, loses footing (that was gorgeous to see) and mo feeds burks for a monster dunk. i love it. we're hanging in there, manning up, keeping their bigs out of it. manu's stupid jungle ball isn't keeping them in it.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    i'm loving burks and mo tonight. and favors is not backing down.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    no one likes posting when things are good any more. seriously, what's more important than jazz ball on a friday night?
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    ******** no-call... the refs made sure the league darlings got this one.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    o my hell, what a shot. marvin last second in the corner. damn, the exhilaration.

it's O-time, baby!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Hayward not playing in OT?...

vCash
    i love the effort... exciting game. i think mo's back.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    i was going to post after those awesome dunks by favors and burks but i was speechless! Marvin had a really good game! overall it was a ridiculously amazing effort. i hated Mo's contested jumper over duncan, but other then that this is the best we've played in a looong time. I don't think i could have handled another effortless loss. we need to take this energy to dallas and portland, those games are gonna be huge.

vCash
    Ill be at the Portland game for us all to at least laugh a more shitter fan base and more uninformed about their team
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Even though we lost that was a great game. I will take going to ot any day of the weak on the road against a great spurs team

vCash
    Great effort. Finally don't have to be pis*ed off all night after watching a lacking effort. Favors needs to play with a lil edge more often! Even the Spurs fans ooooohed that dunk!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast