Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Jamison on 710

vCash

Jamison on 710

Jamison on being in D'Antoni's doghouse earlier in the season: "To be honest, I have no idea what happened--but I stayed positive"

Jamison on Dwight: "I think Dwight looked at the mirror and said 'I just gotta go out there & play'--This guy is a dominant force"

AJ on Kobe: "This guy is a different dude--I love a guy who expects so much from his teammates & pushes his teammates"

AJ on Kobe: "He only wants to do is win a championship. I've never seen anybody as focused & dedicated. Those are the type I call 'legends'"

AJ on Kobe adjusting: "It takes time for him to trust us--The thing he's learning now is he can trust us" #CountonKobe

Jamison: "Kobe will tell you 'Yell at me, let me know you're open because I'm so programmed that I see nothing but that basket'"

Jamison: Dwight on defense will tell Kobe 'Get to your location!' and Kobe will later respond 'Appreciate it big fella, I needed that'"

Jamison on chemistry: "Even though there's been some roadblocks & tough times, its good to finally see the chemistry come along" #GoLakers

Jamison: "I didn't come here to just make it to the playoffs--I came here to win a championship"

Jamison:"My mindset is this can be the best story of all sports--w/ the bickering, what would they say when we start meeting expectations?"

Antawn Jamison (#UNC) says his best friend on the team, despite the rivalry, is Chris Duhon (#Duke) @CDuhonStandTall

Jamison on playing for @Lakers: We might've had only 2 arenas w/o a #Lakers home court advantage: OKC & San Antonio #LakersNation #GoLakers

https://twitter.com/ESPNLA710
    Thought this would be nice to pass along. Love Jamison on this team and hope he returns next year.

vCash
    some interesting tidbits... It's honestly disgusting to hear the stuff about him not even knowing why d'antoni wasn't playing though.

Pathetic way to handle a veteran who came here and took a pay cut in doing so.

vCash
    That's true. I'm not sure which is worse, Dantoni handling him and the situation so badly (he handled a lot bad to start, but he was also heavily medicated as noted when he first started) or the way Brown was trying to make him play SF in today's league where 3s are 2s

vCash
    @loverofsports: "You ever watch that show Dexter? He's like that." RT @LakersNation Antawn: "I've never seen anyone as focused and dedicated as Kobe!"
    Lmao that is an interesting comparison AJ added which was omitted earlier when I posted

vCash
    Jamison playing in the tri for Phil playing the Kukoc/Odom role

vCash
    Jamison would have killed under Phil with his off the ball movement. He couldn't be Odom but he'd be damn sure better than Rice was with Kobe and Shaq

vCash
    good to read..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Nice...now he's gotta go out there and make those open 3's consistently. Same with Meeks.
    "Tittays"

vCash
    Kobe asked them to yell at him when they're open, very interesting

vCash
    Very interesting to see how D'Antoni adjusts (or doesn't) his rotations when Pau comes back.