Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Game 67: Bucks at Hawks 6:30PM CST

VS

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

7:30 PM ET - Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

vCash
    big 2 games against ATL this week if we were to win both we would be like a game behind ATL and if we win our other games we could be tied, just got to hope we win the 3 games left against ATL and can play a game better against the rest of the league the rest of the way out and hope chicago and boston keep losing. Knicks are possibly getting back melo tonight so id expect their losing streak will come to an end they've lost 4 in a row before winning their last game. Maybe melo plays little min the rest of the regular season and it cost them a few games that would be nice! We could move up to the 5th seed if we can beat ATL and get hott.

We are 2.0 games back of both Boston and Chicago But we have the tie breaker with the celtics and split the season series with the bulls so it would boil down to the records against our division in which we are 7-8 and the bulls are 7-6 so maybe the lose a couple against the central the rest of the way out! Would rather just get ahead of both record wise and not have to rely on tie breakers! Were 2.5 behind the hawks so if we beat them the next 3 games we have with them and can play even record wise the rest of the way out we'll be ahead of them also!

I know the bucks play the heat well but id rather not play them in the first round!

Of BRK, NYK,IND,MIA who do you guys want us to play first round? id personally like to play the nets but would hope we get the 6th seed and they move ahead of NY to the 3rd so that way if we did get past them we would most likely play IND in the 2nd round!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    larry with 10 boards with 3 min to go in the 1st!

vCash
    We needed this one. That's a tough loss.

vCash
    Jennings should never be allowed to take the final shots

vCash
    ^he scored like 18 in the second half? he had the hott hand he should have been taking those shots imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    Jennings should never be allowed to take the final shots
    Come on man. Have you not been watching the whole season? Like Monta's 18 foot contested jumpers are any better? LOL
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Montas shooting percentage has been far superior as of late. Minus last night... How many turnovers did Brandon have... A Million? I'm upset because that was a huge game and no one came to play and Jennings continues to chuck and turn the ball over... When he dishes like he did earlier this month he still gets his pts but is much more efficient

vCash
    ^^^To his defense a little bit there, it becomes much easier to be more of a drive and dish guy when Ersan is in the lineup, and Monta isn't shooting a god awful percentage. I like the effort our big guys give, but outside of Ersan, I don't think teams really gameplan for any of the rest of them offensively outside of the pick and roll dunk, or the put back dunk. Henson has an alright back to the basket game, but the rest of them don't have much offensively. Its hard to create when the bigs aren't afraid to leave there guy out 15 ft for an open jumper.

vCash
    Montas shooting percentage has been far superior as of late. Minus last night... How many turnovers did Brandon have... A Million? I'm upset because that was a huge game and no one came to play and Jennings continues to chuck and turn the ball over... When he dishes like he did earlier this month he still gets his pts but is much more efficient
    This.

As Crew said though with Ersan out it was harder but he still could have dished it to Redick instead of jacking up shots. Monta had a terrible game but he has been outstanding since the deadline.

Im just counting down the day until Jennings is gone. He will never win in the NBA if he doesn't learn to be a distributor.

vCash
    Even that's tough though when Redick and Dunleavy are the only two you actually have to worry about taking an outside shot. I think the really need Ersan back to make this run, so we can have a couple shooters on the floor. As much as I like Larry, he really hinders the offense. Its not bad when he's the only one on the floor, but when you have a guy like Sammy D or Udoh on the floor with him, it makes it that much more contested in the paint. Then add in Daniels or Moute at the SF when Dunleavy isn't on the floor, and you don't have any offensive threats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBuck View Post
    This.

As Crew said though with Ersan out it was harder but he still could have dished it to Redick instead of jacking up shots. Monta had a terrible game but he has been outstanding since the deadline.

Im just counting down the day until Jennings is gone. He will never win in the NBA if he doesn't learn to be a distributor.

Like Monta has EVER won in the NBA. SMH...

vCash

Do you now want me to count how many games Monta Ellis has 4 or more to's in a game? lol.
    Last edited by time4change; 03-22-2013 at 06:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Like Monta has EVER won in the NBA. SMH...
    I believe his 8th seed Warriors beat the 1 seed Dallas Mavericks. When is the last time we won a playoff series? Give me Monta, Redick, Rookie/Moute, Smith/Ersan/Henson, Sanders and I bet we can get a 4 seed. Jennings instead of Ellis we are a 6th seed.

Jennings=Poor mans Gilbert Arenas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post

Do you now want me to count how many games Monta Ellis has 4 or more to's in a game? lol.
    No but you can look at their assist to turnover ratios and see that Jennings has one of the worst for a startin point guard in the league. For a guy who is a terrible shooter you would expect him to have a much better ratio. Overrated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast