Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

If the Heat beat the Lakers win streak record, how will you feel?

The Heat are up to 23 games and they have the easiest schedule remaining of every team in the NBA. I think they are well in reach of beating it, so I wanna ask you guys how will you feel if this does happen?

As for me, I am praying and hoping it doesn't happen. I wouldn't mind too much if it was broken but any team but the Heat. They have gotten very lucky in terms of who they are playing and opposition team key players being injured. They have been extremely lucky that they all have been healthy all season long whereas many other elite teams has had their injuries.

Thoughts?
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    They would need to win another 11 in row, I know it may seem like it, but they are not well within reach of the record. 11 in row is not an easy streak to pull off. Doubt they get it.

vCash
    It really doesn't bother me at all yet...They still have 11 games to go to break it... The only thing that annoys me about it is that I can't really watch any basketball show or dam near any sports show without them talking about it constantly.

If I had my way I'd actually have them lose at game 32..then go undefeated the rest of the way through the playoffs up until the Finals... and then the Lakers beat them in the finals to win the title...ahahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    They would need to win another 11 in row, I know it may seem like it, but they are not well within reach of the record. 11 in row is not an easy streak to pull off. Doubt they get it.
    I doubt they do it but wow if they do . I believe they still have the spurs
    NY JETS ,LA LAKERS,NY METS

vCash
    Sick to my stomach.

vCash
    Wouldn't bother me because at the end of the day, the Lakers main competition is the Boston Celtics and surpassing their 17 championships. And that's the ultimate motive.

The Heat franchise is good right now, but once all their 3 clowns retire or sign with other teams or get traded, that franchise will go right down the dumps like before, but we will all still be here on PSD 40 yrs from now talking about how our Laker teams are still title contenders.

vCash
    I will have to disconnect my TV because it will be all over the place for the rest of the year.
    #Chow!

vCash
    I will forever hate them, and the celtics for blowing last nights game

vCash
    Imagine how I feel guys living in Miami

You literally have people who could care less about the Heat, posting meme pics of the streak! Annoying! so annoying
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    They still need to play the Spurs, and honestly that game is such a wild card.

I could see Pop using that game as a measuring stick and good practice to get his team playoff ready, but he could just as easily decide he doesn't need the W that game and not play his starters much.

They also play Chicago who may or may not have DRose back.

Those are the only two games that I think Miami could lose to to break their streak.

vCash
    will hear a lot of LBJ is better than kobe or wade is the best sg..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Raped

vCash
    If the heat were in the west they would never even make it to the finals. Iv never seen an easier east than this year

vCash
    To give you a perspective of how good the West is compared to the East.... think about it.... Miami has just won 23 consecutive games... yet they are only ahead of the Spurs and Thunder by about a game or so in the overall standings... had the Spurs or Thunder reeled off a win streak like that... they would be alone in first by at least ten games (I'm not referring to the conference only, I'm referring to the whole NBA).

If Indiana was in the West ... they are current 2nd in the East... would be 6th in the East... and realistically they actually would probably have a record worse than the Lakers current record, having to play Memphis, Clippers, Nuggets, etc. on a regular basis.
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearljammer II View Post
    To give you a perspective of how good the West is compared to the East.... think about it.... Miami has just won 23 consecutive games... yet they are only ahead of the Spurs and Thunder by about a game or so in the overall standings... had the Spurs or Thunder reeled off a win streak like that... they would be alone in first by at least ten games (I'm not referring to the conference only, I'm referring to the whole NBA).

If Indiana was in the West ... they are current 2nd in the East... would be 6th in the East... and realistically they actually would probably have a record worse than the Lakers current record, having to play Memphis, Clippers, Nuggets, etc. on a regular basis.
    Yup, I've made this argument on here before. Teams like atlanta, boston, chicago, etc. would not even be in the playoffs if they played in the west. I still think it's unlikely miami beats the lakers 33. There's a good chance some unexpected team upsets them. That's the way these winning streaks often come to an end.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast