Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Rip could miss rest of season per K.C./Thibs

I now think it's a given he won't be resigned next season (Meaning we pick up his option). He's missed almost half of the games since last year (59 out of 132). On another note I just don't know how we can resign Belli at an affordable price with the HARD CAP being an issue next year. I've seen many opinions.
    Thoughts?

Link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6475021.story

vCash
    The end of an era.

vCash
    Should have signed Vince Carter.

vCash
    Yessir

vCash
    R.I.P. g

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Yessir
    Made of glass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    R.I.P. g

vCash
    Good... This means Beli and Butler for the playoffs... Rip has been horrible

Mistake signing by the Bulls

vCash
    Ok, more time for Belli.

Jimmy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    I now think it's a given he won't be resigned next season (Meaning we pick up his option). He's missed almost half of the games since last year (59 out of 132). On another note I just don't know how we can resign Belli at an affordable price with the HARD CAP being an issue next year. I've seen many opinions.
    Thoughts?

Link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6475021.story
    They need to tell Belli, one more year on the cheap then we'll take care of you. Handshake that B out.

Jimmy

vCash
    I wish we picked up Jamal Crawford when we had the chance.

vCash
    Signing Hamilton is the worst acquisition that Bulls have realized since they signed Ron Mercer. Even worse than when they signed Boozer as he is playing a lot of games and scoring regularly at least. I think that Boozer worth about 10 millions, and he is earning 14 right now, while I didn't even pay one million to sign a player like Hamilton, and he is earning five.

Chicago shouldn't have no doubt to pay him one million next season an get rid of him because he has proved his real value and commitment over the past two years. I guess that Bulls will have a 15-20 pick in the next draft, and they have two options: a) Sign a SG-SF (it depends of Butler position in the floor). b) Sign a C-PF position because they only have Noah, Gibson and Boozer.

There is a third option: they could sign a PF/SF player in the draft, or exchange this pick to sign a player such as Derrick Williams or Michael Beasley. This would be the best option as they are going to complete team with minimum salary guys and we need a good replacement to Boozer and Deng (with Butler playing like SG), who play about 20 minutes next year, and it's unlike that Bulls spend its money to get him in the market.

I suppose that the best purchase next year will be our draft pick, because we only need to sign Hamilton, Mohamed and Radmanovic replacements, so it would be interesting to research to find a PF-SF player in the draft. Lately, these kind of players are undervalued, and Bulls could take advantage of it.
    Last edited by monty77; 03-19-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

vCash
    Yup this is defintely Rip's nick name now, he went from the man with the plastic man...this.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ijah_Price.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    I wish we picked up Jamal Crawford when we had the chance.
    Bulls tried. Crawford wanted more money than bulls could afford. Bulls were willing to give whatever they had to get him. Bulls couldn't just wait forever otherwise fans would be *****ing so they had to move on. Crawford qanted ten million. It wasn't until the very end when crawford finalky took whatever money he could get ala oj mayo situatio in a way kind of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Bulls tried. Crawford wanted more money than bulls could afford. Bulls were willing to give whatever they had to get him. Bulls couldn't just wait forever otherwise fans would be *****ing so they had to move on. Crawford qanted ten million. It wasn't until the very end when crawford finalky took whatever money he could get ala oj mayo situatio in a way kind of
    IIRC, didn't he just want 1 million more per year then what we offered Rip? I could be wrong though... for some reason I remember this...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast