Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Colts officially sign DL Ricky Jean Francois - 4 years

Late-nite prediction (OK, it's early morning). DL Ricky Jean Francois doesn't leave Indy w/o contract. GM Grigson doesn't mess around.
    https://twitter.com/mchappell51/stat...59328188252160

Would be a big improvement to the D-Line if Grigson can get this done.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    This would be great! I think this def gets done. Would still like another CB for cheap maybe like Cary Williams and a WR like Heyward-Bay for cheaper. If not draft 1 but this offseason is coming together

vCash
    Also after seeing Irsay tweet that we have several key free agent visits going on I wouldn't be surprised if we sign a couple more. Not huge names of course. I also have a friend that works at Ft Lauderdale airport and he said Colts plane landed their late tonight. Any idea who that might be for? Or maybe just nothing? Idk. Thought I would share that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by erik317 View Post
    This would be great! I think this def gets done. Would still like another CB for cheap maybe like Cary Williams and a WR like Heyward-Bay for cheaper. If not draft 1 but this offseason is coming together
    I would like to see us sign at least 1 more CB. Like you said, Cary Williams could be a good option. Not sure bout who we should get at WR..

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    No more CB's please..

I'm fine with Davis, Toler, Butler (Nickel) Landry and Bethea.
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srsly_chris View Post
    No more CB's please..

I'm fine with Davis, Toler, Butler (Nickel) Landry and Bethea.
    The issue is Toler is injury prone, Davis is coming off an injury filled year, Butler is good in the Nickel but i wouldn't trust him as the #2 for extended time.

<3

vCash
    IMO we need 1 more corner. We are 1 injury away from Vaughn playing big minutes again. Getting one more corner puts butler as the dime corner and Vaughn as depth/special teams. Toler and Vontae have been injured in the past.

vCash
    I would love for the Colts to sign him but my question is don't we have alot of guys to play DE? who would be getting cut?

vCash
    He would be a huge upgrade playing DE opposite of Redding!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Our DEs were very thin last year and had injuries. Its one of those positions you want plenty of bodies at. This guy would be our day 1 starter at DE and could rotate over to DT when we play a 4-3. Hes got good versatility and a very good player. Would be huge to get him.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    I would love for the Colts to sign him but my question is don't we have alot of guys to play DE? who would be getting cut?
    Yea, but he is an upgrade over most of them....and the fact that he can play all 3 spots is a big plus. We have high hopes for Chapman and McKinney but who knows if they will be healthy and/or Chapman will translate into the NFL. Redding also isn't a young man by any means.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what players like Guy Lawrence and Clifton Geathers did for us filling in for injuries last year, but I also know they aren't anything but rotational players and need to be upgraded.

I also have to wonder about Moala and Nevis long term for various reasons. Moala just signed a one year deal after being injured during last season, and Nevis hasn't been healthy in both of his seasons. You also have to take into account that neither are Grigson or Pagano guys and there is no real attachment to them on their end. I like both players but injures, drafted by another GM, and short term deals mean at least one if not both will be gone soon.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 03-14-2013 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    As Colts fans know we can never have too many corners... if Xavier Rhodes falls to us i still want him.

vCash
    antoine winfield should make a visit.

vCash
    Has anybody heard anything coming from his visit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    Has anybody heard anything coming from his visit?
    I just saw someone tweet that they were pretty sure he was still here...so they are either working on a deal, he is trying to schedule his next visit, or he needed to catch up on some sleep at his hotel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast