Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Derrick Rose vs Peyton Manning: Perception

Yeah, I know they're different sports, and yeah I know they're different injuries...Both superstars in their sports at the time of injury...One missed the whole season, came back and had a monster year, and was even mentioned as an MVP candidate.

The other??? Still t.b.d. I guess what I'm wondering is...What makes people all of a sudden change their minds on Rose????

Why has his public perception changed so much....yeah on one hand everyone says the doctors cleared him, and the last step of rehab is game play...but doesn't he deserve the benefit of the doubt? What if he misses the whole year and comes back and has an MVP type season...Wouldn't that be worth it?...I'm not sure my self but just wanted to see what everyone thought about this..

I'm sure many will think it's completely unrelated, but I think it's funny how I don't remember alot of people doubting Manning...Not to mention he got shafted by the Colts lol...i.m.h.o.

and....personally I still hope Rose comes back this year...just saying..http://apnnews.com/wp-content/upload...MVP-trophy.jpg

http://strosechronicle.com/wordpress...on-manning.jpg
    Last edited by kingbrentg; 03-12-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Sorry, mate. Can't use image tags

vCash
    i dont think his public perception has changed at all for Bulls fans. We view him as our future and hopefully the first player who will lead the Bulls back to glory since MJ.

I dont think anyone but a few idiot fans are doubting rose either. Most of us expect him to come back great like he was when he got hurt, whether its next week or next year

vCash
    Rose is coming back from what is known as a career ending injury. With advance medicine and all, it is an easier transition back from injury to back on the field/court. I think the whole desperation with Rose coming back already has to do with Rubio/Shump's return. Then there is the whole freakish return of AP where he dominated in 8 months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Rose is coming back from what is known as a career ending injury. With advance medicine and all, it is an easier transition back from injury to back on the field/court. I think the whole desperation with Rose coming back already has to do with Rubio/Shump's return. Then there is the whole freakish return of AP where he dominated in 8 months.
    A torn acl is not close to a career ending injury anymore expecially when you're not even in your 30s yet. The last few years i would bet a high percentage of the players came back within 10 months.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    I dont pay attention to other teams.. so what about rubio/shump's returns?

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Most of the experts I have seen haven't downgraded him that much.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Rose will be fine, I think he'll be back to his old self by next year; this year, im just hoping he comes back
    <font color=Red><span style=font-family: Book Antiqua><font size=3>Legend.</font></span></font>