Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't know if it is my phone or my internet app or what..... but sometimes when I'm typing on my samsung galaxy s2, my cursor will go all over the place, not type what I'm typing, then the stuff i typed will reappear but not all the was bc some was deleted when i hit backspace etc.

It's a pain in my *** to post on my phone tbh. Also this never used to happen when I posted from my phone for a full year (up until this december). I've noticed this happen within the last 3 months, don't have a hard date.

This has never happened with my texting and I've never seen it on another website (granted I really don't type much on other websites moreso browse) so I don't know if it is an internet issue, or a PSD issue. And like I said, I never had an issue in the prior year.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Larkin is back

Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Not sure if this is possible or not.

I'm on the mobile skin and everyone has the same color for their username. It makes it hard to distinguish between normies and mods/admins.

Is it possible to have them colored like the normal version?
    So...?

So...?
    At the moment, we can't adjust the colors. The styles for the mobile skin are very broad and are not specific for each usergroup. We are looking around for a vbulletin plugin to see if this can be done.

Sorry for the delay.

Can a mod help me with changing my sig pic? I did it once a while ago but now I am having some troubles with it.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

Please PM me if possible.

Seriously?

Wow I know being a Mod is tough but seriously? I can't even get a response back?

Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Seriously?

Wow I know being a Mod is tough but seriously? I can't even get a response back?
    You're asking in thread about the main page's MOBILE version. That's why you haven't got a response.

go to http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/usercp.php (or clicking settings up that top straight down from "Live Odds" & "Forums" and then on the left side of that page you'll see "Edit Signature."

Edit: nvm

Ian. Guest
    I asked this in another thread but does the mobile app allow you to save or bookmark specific forums for quick access? If not, is it possible to make it so?

I asked this in another thread but does the mobile app allow you to save or bookmark specific forums for quick access? If not, is it possible to make it so?
    Unfortunately no. You can subscribe to specific threads and those can be filtered on your homepage, but there doesn't seem to be the ability to bookmark forums.

As far as adding that feature, we have no control over it. The app is provided by vBulletin. All we are able to do is apply our logo & colors.

That being said, they are suppose to have an update for the app shortly that addresses new features, styling and existing bugs. I will check and see if bookmarks are a new feature.

It would be nice if the quote thing gets fixed, being able to finally get to the links with pictures/videos, better way to jump to pages, etc.

iPhone 5 user here.

When I open up a PM that has a quote in it. It's very hard to get a clear distinction from the original message and the one I just received. Also, if there is more than 1 quote in the PM, I can't even read the message at all.

Let me know about this issue, thank you.

Any news about an update?

update?

Any update on the mobile app??? Needs a facelift, runs slow, can't scroll down when you're writing a post etc

Sorry but we haven't got a reply on our app requests.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast