Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Brandon gibson

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    289
    vCash
    1500

    Brandon gibson

    Sources say the jets have a strong want for him and the feeling is mutual right now. Come 4 I clock it may happen If it does your thoughts?

    Reminds me of a younger Braylon Edwards, the only receiver Sanchez has ever had consistent success with

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,073
    vCash
    1500
    Free agency thread......... comon man!


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    13,245
    vCash
    1500
    1-2 year deal with little guarenteed money sure but he is gonna shoot for hartline money which is a waste for the jets

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    WR Brandon Gibson will visit Florham Park tomorrow, per sources.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,414
    vCash
    1500
    Don't like him, better come cheap...plus where are you putting him now that you restructured Holmes. Your top 3 are set with Holmes, Hill and Kerley. I'd rather have Bray come back cheap to rotate with Hill opposed to this guy, who we will have to pay something.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,534
    vCash
    1500
    High potential but nothing to get crazy over.

    Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    A good pickup for Marty's system. I hope they get him.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    Don't like him, better come cheap...plus where are you putting him now that you restructured Holmes. Your top 3 are set with Holmes, Hill and Kerley. I'd rather have Bray come back cheap to rotate with Hill opposed to this guy, who we will have to pay something.
    Set? That's an interesting word. Holmes needs to prove he can stay healthy and be a leader (although I think he's done enough to earn some good will), and Hill needs to prove he can stay on the field without the KY.

    Kerley is the only one of the bunch I would say can be penciled in.


    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    31,006
    vCash
    1500
    Gibson is a good fit for a traditional west coast offense. Has decent size (6'0 - 205) with good hands and who can run crisp routes. He doesn't have much speed (4.59 40) but is deceptively quick and is only 25.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aurora, CO (HT Queens, NY)
    Posts
    12,644
    vCash
    1500
    He reminds me alot of Cotchery

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bronx Zoo
    Posts
    644
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Set? That's an interesting word. Holmes needs to prove he can stay healthy and be a leader (although I think he's done enough to earn some good will), and Hill needs to prove he can stay on the field without the KY.

    Kerley is the only one of the bunch I would say can be penciled in.


    So that's why he keeps dropping the ball, huh? Damn KY, looks so much like stick-em...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CLOUD9
    Posts
    2,267
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalPanda View Post
    So that's why he keeps dropping the ball, huh? Damn KY, looks so much like stick-em...
    Nothing going on ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •