Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Raiders working on Carson Palmer restrcuture

according to multiple sources,
    You can search the various stories ,I didnt post links because they all go on to speculate how or why he wont want to give up money,or who the raiders could trade him to,and other crap that I think no one really knows a damn thing about.
    Carson left money on the Table to get out of Cinncy,and he restructured his deal last year.
    he has more then 60 million in contract money hes made in the last 5 years alone so when people start to talk crap about what this guy will do based on money I think its a little bit Fed up to act like you know something about his motivations.

I hope he lowers his number enough that RM doesnt feel like we are better off cutting our losses now.

vCash
    We've got 15-20 Carson Palmer threads...how does this speculative offering require a new one?

-Stork

vCash
    Steph is crying Wolf here.

vCash
    Yea, this should have gone in one of the other 20+ Carson Palmer threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    according to multiple sources,
    You can search the various stories ,I didnt post links because they all go on to speculate how or why he wont want to give up money,or who the raiders could trade him to,and other crap that I think no one really knows a damn thing about.
    Carson left money on the Table to get out of Cinncy,and he restructured his deal last year.
    he has more then 60 million in contract money hes made in the last 5 years alone so when people start to talk crap about what this guy will do based on money I think its a little bit Fed up to act like you know something about his motivations.

I hope he lowers his number enough that RM doesnt feel like we are better off cutting our losses now.
    Your right. I don't think anyone has a clue as to what will happen....just wishful thinking.
    I hope you're right! So that's my wishful thinking!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    We've got 15-20 Carson Palmer threads...how does this speculative offering require a new one?

-Stork
    That fact that it is being reported that they are in negotiations seemed relevant to me.
    beyond that I offered no speculation.And My math is often a little fuzzy, but Im pretty good up to 5 and we dont even have that many.

vCash
    I took a quick look around and found nothing new Steph. You got a link?

-Stork

vCash
    i found nothing as well. plus he has to take a pay cut, he can't reconstructure 2 years in a row.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Two packs of gum and a 7-11 gift card for some Slurpees. Can't score in the red zone, can't sustain a drive and his rental for the next season or two will cost this team more than it should spend at the position for the performance he will provide.

We are rebuilding, time to finally bite the bullet and dump these players and contracts for whatever we can get so we can go full on into that process. Carson won't be a part of the turn around in Oakland so let's just get this over with already!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    By tomorrow night, we'll know if Palmer will continue to wear S&B

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    Two packs of gum and a 7-11 gift card for some Slurpees. Can't score in the red zone, can't sustain a drive and his rental for the next season or two will cost this team more than it should spend at the position for the performance he will provide.

We are rebuilding, time to finally bite the bullet and dump these players and contracts for whatever we can get so we can go full on into that process. Carson won't be a part of the turn around in Oakland so let's just get this over with already!
    Nice job Randy I agree 100%

vCash
    i would still like to see where you saw that palmer is in negotiations at this moment, i cant find it anywhere.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I hope he gets restructured to then be moved to the Cards for a 3rd pick and major cap relief.

vCash
    Ya know fellas, I keep my searches pretty generic"oakland raiders news" is about as far as I go.
    I didnt link the site because of the speculative nature of the article...They didnt need to move on a trade before tarining camp,they might be trying to bring his number down to effect a sign and trade...I dispise articles like that becasue they seem to be flinging everything they can at the wall ,covering everybase,so they can say you heard it here first(lol).
    Its like saying The Raiders could either win or lose sundays game....wow,stunning analysis.
    They gave The Bills ,cardinals and Browns as trading partners,but what bugged me was all the unsupportable "this is what RM, or CP is(are) thinking.
    how about they just want to bring down the Number of an expensive contract as a motive?
    Its not popping under my normal search criteria (perhaps teh fact that the negotiations were being reported as in progress illicited a retract?)
    But as chuck said we will know something(silence says a lot) in a couple of days.
    @ posting, there is no limit on restructuring a deal,other then once in a calendar year so depending on when the last restructure occured a new restructure isnt out of the guildlines.

vCash
    Were does it say hes gonna restructure?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast