PF - David West

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    17.4---7.8----1.0----20.53

C - Roy Hibbert

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    10.3----8.0----2.7----15.77

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    94.1 25th OVERALL---45.8 1st OVERALL------20.5 27th OVERALL----89.5 2nd OVERALL

(46-14)

~***Starting Lineup***~

PG - Mario Chalmers

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    7.9---3.4---2.1---12.37

SG - Dwyane Wade

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    21.7---4.9---5.0---24.67

SF - LeBron James

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    27.0---7.1---8.2---31.43

PF - Udonis Haslem

PPG---RPG---BPG---PER
    3.7---5.4--0.2--9.54

C - Chris Bosh

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    16.8----7.0----1.2----20.02

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    103.5 5th OVERALL----38.7 30th OVERALL-----22.5 12th OVERALL---96.3 11th OVERALL

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I'm really excited for this game. No matter what the Heat have said in the past about our wins this year, this is their house, and it should be a playoff atmosphere...but you never know what the fans there are going to do, since you have to wonder if a lot of the casual fans in the seats even realize we are a top 3 team right now.

I'm just excited to see if this team minus Granger can step up to a Miami team that I think will be treating this like a playoff game. They certainly don't want their streak ended at home, they don't want to be swept by us, and I think they don't want any question going into the playoffs that they are the #1 team. We better be ready....I know we have won twice here against them and should be able to play with them, but this game will be kicked up a notch.

vCash
    yeah i agree, this game is going to be a high intensity playoff type game. This could be a team defining game, if we play it right.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Roy is having serious trouble with Bosh...Roy always has trouble with guys that can take him out of the lane and don't really post up that much.

vCash
    Birdman in...that couldn't come fast enough.

vCash
    Time for PG to answer...No way Allen can come close to guarding him.

vCash
    What? Offensive foul on Lance clearing space when LBJ is all over him?

vCash
    So is Mahinmi injured? that could be a big disadvantage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    So is Mahinmi injured? that could be a big disadvantage.
    Yea I saw he didn't practice but can't remember what it was....Roy is getting tired, and Ian would have been nice to put on Bosh when we took West out.

vCash
    Just looked it up and it was a sore left knee but he is good to go...

He is in now so I'm wondering if they are just trying to limit his minutes.

vCash
    ok Mahinmis in there, thats good.

vCash
    David West is a MAN! Seriously, he needs a new contract. 2-3 years. His leadership is huge. We can try to draft a successor in that time.

vCash
    Were starting to do some work, slowing down the game and making them play half court. I want this Heat streak ended tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    David West is a MAN! Seriously, he needs a new contract. 2-3 years. His leadership is huge. We can try to draft a successor in that time.
    I wonder what he wants in terms of $? Is it possible to bring him back and keep Granger not having West's bird rights? That is the big question
    Last edited by matthollabak; 03-10-2013 at 07:17 PM.

vCash
    Terrible way to finish the half.

Have to come out and be physical and PG needs to step up to the challenge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast