Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Deron Williams Performance Thread

Will he get the record?

vCash
    I think Crash should start taking cortisone shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidd>>>K-Mart View Post
    I think Crash should start taking cortisone shots.
    Crash offensive game is pathetic good thing he plays hard all the time

vCash
    Crash offense is the same when he was an 18ppg scorer. THe only difference is he is playing in the slowest offense in the NBA. He is not a half court offensive player period. Deron looks great the past few games.

vCash
    I wish Crash would work on becoming good in the system he is missing some easy layups lately. He needs to continue to work on his game. if Crash could hit those open 3s Nets would be a contender or close

vCash
    Crash has been more aggressive recently and I love his game. Yes he doesn't have a great shot, but what he does in other areas of the game more than makes up for it. They actually out ran the hawks this past game and getting him out in the break helps out a lot. He should also be posting up more as he is dangerous down there, especially against smaller forwards

vCash
    I think we should start going with

Deron
    Bogans
    JJ
    Evans
    Lopez

Crash is no longer a starting caliber player. Lately I feel like Evans is at least trying to make an attempt to become better offensively, but Crash is done imo. Its going to be hard watching him another 3 years. Hopefully Bogs comes over or Toko can prove to be a starting SF because Wallace is poor offensively and his defense isn't good anymore either

vCash
    Dwill just scored his 10 000 career point.

I ope we gwt the win

vCash
    Yeah Deron Williams is starting to play like the player we thought we were getting when we traded for him. He needs some help though I know JJ is banged up I wish Crash would help out by doing anything

vCash
    Deron has been pretty good since the break

Hopefully we can trade Crash in the offseason, he's not what he used to be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.N. View Post
    Deron has been pretty good since the break

Hopefully we can trade Crash in the offseason, he's not what he used to be
    No one will take that contract we just have to bury him on the bench it doesn't even seem like hes working on his game. Every other starter has had a game where theyve looked amazing. Gerald Wallace season highlights scoring 20 pts 2 times

vCash
    Maybe we can get Granger hes no longer needed in IND and if they didn't get a better offer i think we can pull it off with crash,brooks and a pick

vCash
    This was a bad game overal

Hope we will do better tomorow

vCash
    I didnt mind the loss because it showed me Dwill is really becoming that player again so I was happy to see some of the things he did. Joe looked better as well so that was a good sign. I just want everyone healthy going into playoffs. Im extremely worried about Wallace tho hes becoming such a bad offensive player when he scores double digits in shocked. Hes also getting worse as the season goes on where the other guys are starting to look better. I really would rather have Bogans start because hes at least capable of making a wide open 3