Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

DL Cullen Jenkins scheduled for a visit

Cullen Jenkins - DL - Free Agent
    Free agent DL Cullen Jenkins is scheduled to visit the Raiders Wednesday.
    Jenkins is making use of his time in the Northwest. He also visited the Seahawks on Monday and the 49ers Wednesday following last week's meeting with the Giants. Jenkins' ability to rush the passer from the interior is appealing.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    I just don't see how we could compete with the 9ers or seachickens in landing this guy. No money, crappy record.

vCash
    It's unlikely he'll be a Raider, but he'd be a nice addition.

I believe it will take another 1-3 years before the Raiders have the cap clearance to go after top-tier free agents.

Al left a mess and Reggie will have to move mountains to get it straightened out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I just don't see how we could compete with the 9ers or seachickens in landing this guy. No money, crappy record.
    True...but now we have a coach and GM who command respect, and we just built a coaching staff in the offseason that shows it. This wasn't a place people wanted to come unless they got paid for the last decade...that will change in the next two years. Camaraderie and building a team where one can excel is appealing to players that love the game, sometimes more then being overshadowed on a team of Pro Bowlers. They get the chance to make their name.

vCash
    Oh, I agree with that just don't see it happening with those two teams in the mix.

vCash
    Reggie will have to convince him and.he does have ties ti him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Reggie will have to convince him and.he does have ties ti him...
    He does and that is one plus on our side.

vCash
    We can't offer more money for him, we can't offer a Superbowl team. Won't happen.

vCash
    well, Hes 32.
    I just dont see the value.
    I mean if he was 28, then you cut kelly,make his 1st year all bonus so it doesnt hit the cap in 2013.I mean comeon guys have you not been watching Al all these years? there is always a way to pay a player that you really want right?
    the question is ,is he worth creating the cap hit in the latter years. @ 32 thats not a good bet.He could have an all pro year in 2013 and fall completely off the face of the earth by 2014...If RM has any leverage on the guy,then great get him in without making AL type mistakes for the future.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    well, Hes 32.
    I just dont see the value.
    I mean if he was 28, then you cut kelly,make his 1st year all bonus so it doesnt hit the cap in 2013.I mean comeon guys have you not been watching Al all these years? there is always a way to pay a player that you really want right?
    the question is ,is he worth creating the cap hit in the latter years. @ 32 thats not a good bet.He could have an all pro year in 2013 and fall completely off the face of the earth by 2014...If RM has any leverage on the guy,then great get him in without making AL type mistakes for the future.
    He's still a solid dude and at 32 i hope hes not asking for much..he could replace bryant no doubt.

vCash
    Unless he gives RM a friendship discount. He is walking. Don't see him going to SF either but a great contending team might be enhancing.

vCash
    He's 6'2 300 lbs.It's funny,most players named jenkins are always pretty good..or solid.never seen a bad jenkins.

vCash
    I'd rather re-sign Seymour!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 53 HOWARD View Post
    I'd rather re-sign Seymour!
    This. I doubt he comes back though

vCash
    I don't know. He got cut by eagles. 49ers and hawks are stout up front. He may see more playing time with us, but also may be a bust, cut be eagles who aren't stacked with talent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast