Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    vCash
    true, campbell is decent d-man but will never reach 60 points mark because of his style i could wrong tho. huet need to go to leafs for 2 draft pick and a decent prospect

vCash
    It would be cool if they could trade Huet but it will not happen because of his contract. Campbell probably won't hit 60 like you said he will maybe get around 45-50 points, but who knows, that's what playing the games are for you never know what will happen until all 82 games are played.

vCash
    1. Location: Cardiff, CA (north of San diego)
    2. Favorite Team: Kings
    3. Favorite Current Player: Drew Doughty, Wayne Simmonds, Dustin Brown
    4. Favorite Former Plalyer: Marty McSorley, The Great One, Kelly Hrudey
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football: The Raider Nation, Basketball: The Lake Show, Baseball: Oakland A's / San Diego Padres
    6. Anything else you care to share? Lebron is an egotistical douchebag. I hope he never wins anything for the ******** that he's been pulling...I feel for ya Cleveland

vCash
    1. Location--Woodstock, Ont.
    2. Favorite Team--Toronto Maple Leafs
    3. Favorite Current Player--Jordan Eberle
    4. Favorite Former Player--Joe Sakic
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Nascar, NFL,
    6. Anything else you care to share? As a Leafs fan they have given me many years to follow other players and I have become an all round hockey fan so I thank the Leafs Brass of the past for that generous time But I would now like to cheer for my Leafs in the Playoffs in 2010/11.. Go Leafs Go..

vCash
    1. Location Connecticut
    2. Favorite Team Boston Bruins
    3. Favorite Current Player Tuukka Rask (since '05)
    4. Favorite Former Player Cam Neely
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Patriots, Red Sox, Uconn Huskies, Nationals, Blackhawks, Redskins
    6. Anything else you care to share? I HATE THE NBA THE SPORT IS F*CKING FIXED AND A JOKE

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

6. 07-20-2010, 10:04 AM
    Reason
    spam

vCash
    1. Location: Vancouver
    2. Favorite Team: Canucks
    3. Favorite Current Player: Ryan Kesler & David Booth
    4. Favorite Former Player: Stevie Y and Trevor Linden...Both class acts
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: Red Sox, Celtics, Chelsea, Bears, and I'v Been likeing the FLA Panthers lately...
    6. Anything else you care to share? Messier is a plug.

vCash
    1. Location: Newfoundland
    2. Favorite Team: Red Wings
    3. Favorite Current Player: Zetterberg
    4. Favorite Former Player: Yzerman, Sawchuk
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: NBA (Celtics), NFL (Seahawks), MLB (Tigers)
    6. Anything else you care to share? Trade Stuart And Ericsson, Don't Re-Sign Lilja, Maltby And May, Re-sign Helm And Abdelkader, Sign Some FA D-Men=2011 Red Wings. 6 For 24. Jordan Is The Best Ever.

vCash
    1. Philly
    2. Duh you know who...
    3. For some odd reason Kovalchuk
    4. Super Mario
    5. All sports...suns, bulls, bengals, lions, phillies, twins, red wings...

vCash
    Lol

vCash
    ALL u ppl canadian

vCash
    Hmm.. never posted in here so might as well

1. Location: New York
    2. Favorite Team: Devils
    3. Favorite Current Player: Zach Parise and Patrick Elias
    4. Favorite Former Player: Scott Stevens
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: NFL - Chargers, MLB - Mariners, NBA - Magic
    6. Anything else you care to share? Going to (hopefully) two Devil's games this year.

vCash
    1. Location: New York
    2. Favorite Team: Rangers
    3. Favorite Current Player: Dubinsky and Lundqvist
    4. Favorite Former Player: Adam Graves
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: NY Giants, Knicks, Mets, Reds Bulls and Manchester United
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    1. Location: Calgary, AB
    2. Favorite Team: Flames
    3. Favorite Current Player: Stamkos
    4. Favorite Former Player: Sakic
    5. Other sports you enjoy? All sports! Root for Flames, Lightning, Bruins, Chicago Bears, Denver Broncos, Boston Celtics, LA Clippers
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 01-19-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Please dont link your blog

vCash
    How do you guys feel about fans who support teams from different cities?

I ask because I would like to get into the NHL and obviously having a team makes it a lot more interesting and fun. I'm a big Jets fan, and also follow the Mets, but I'm torn when it comes to picking an NHL team.

Being a Celtic FC fan from Northern Ireland, I can't pledge my allegiences to a side with the name Rangers (if you're not already familiar, look up The Old Firm derby). I'm uneasy about following the Islanders because, to me, they seem like one of those franchises that are very likely to up and relocate to another city.

A few teams have interested me from watching games, though like I said I'm unsure. I was just hoping I could get some opinions on this.

“Celtic is important to me in as much as it’s one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained.” - Billy Connolly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazin' Mets View Post
    How do you guys feel about fans who support teams from different cities?

I ask because I would like to get into the NHL and obviously having a team makes it a lot more interesting and fun. I'm a big Jets fan, and also follow the Mets, but I'm torn when it comes to picking an NHL team.

Being a Celtic FC fan from Northern Ireland, I can't pledge my allegiences to a side with the name Rangers (if you're not already familiar, look up The Old Firm derby). I'm uneasy about following the Islanders because, to me, they seem like one of those franchises that are very likely to up and relocate to another city.

A few teams have interested me from watching games, though like I said I'm unsure. I was just hoping I could get some opinions on this.
    Flyers play in the same division as the Islanders and Rangers and have a great team. They may be a team to look at. The Los Angeles Kings have a great young team coming up, but their home games start at like 10:30 PM EST.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast