Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Founder of Capgeek (Matthew Wuest) has died after battle with cancer

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/c...e-with-cancer/

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris
    Matthew Wuest's death is being felt by media, hockey fans and front offices around the NHL tonight. His impact cannot be overstated.

I was going to bump the other thread but i guess it was deleted. Thought this was worth a thread seeing as Wuest was a good hockey guy that loved the game and his passion created Capgeek which was such a great tool that all hockey insiders and fans used daily.

RIP
    Last edited by OptiMized; 03-20-2015 at 10:54 AM.

vCash
    Oh that is tragic. I really appreciated his efforts with capgeek. He helped many of us fans with his website.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/c...e-with-cancer/

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris
    Matthew Wuest's death is being felt by media, hockey fans and front offices around the NHL tonight. His impact cannot be overstated.

I was going to bump the other thread but i guess it was deleted. Thought this was worth a thread seeing as Wuest was a good hockey guy that loved the game and his passion created Capgeek which was such a great tool that all hockey insiders and fans used daily.

RIP
    Why was the other thread deleted?

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Why was the other thread deleted?
    Not sure. Looks like the NHL forum has a cap of 8 threads allowed though.

vCash
    It was not deleted. Just fell off the first page.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...hlight=capgeek
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    ^Nice find. But every other forum has pages at the top, except the NHL. Weird. I was wondering where all the threads went

vCash
    ^Nice find. But every other forum has pages at the top, except the NHL. Weird. I was wondering where all the threads went
    I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe your sort order (down at the bottom) is different than mine. If you are having a problem with this forum you could post a screen shot. The NHL forum is not busy but it looks like other forums with stickies at the top and threads in order newest to oldest for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe your sort order (down at the bottom) is different than mine. If you are having a problem with this forum you could post a screen shot. The NHL forum is not busy but it looks like other forums with stickies at the top and threads in order newest to oldest for me.
    Thanks. I fixed it. I used to have all the stickies in the NHL forum but one day they vanished and i assumed they were all deleted. Something messed up my NHL viewing options. Weird i never had that issue with an other forum

Finally i can check the reg. game thread again lol. I was wondering why that was "deleted"

vCash
    Thanks. I fixed it. I used to have all the stickies in the NHL forum but one day they vanished and i assumed they were all deleted. Something messed up my NHL viewing options. Weird i never had that issue with an other forum

Finally i can check the reg. game thread again lol. I was wondering why that was "deleted"
    Oh that is great. I'm glad it worked out.

vCash

It's not just you. Mine is like that too. Probably part of why the forum got so dead. Someone messed with the master view.

I'll have to see if the fix listed will work for me too.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    It's not just you. Mine is like that too. Probably part of why the forum got so dead. Someone messed with the master view.

I'll have to see if the fix listed will work for me too.
    If you have trouble post a screen shot of what your NHL forum looks like and we can help you get it back to normal.

vCash
    If you have trouble post a screen shot of what your NHL forum looks like and we can help you get it back to normal.
    Changing the timescale to "all time" at the bottom fixes it, but the page defaults to like 6 posts. Anyone who doesn't come here regularly would think the forum is dead. Sounds like a T1 issue for whoever runs the tech side of this site.

-Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Changing the timescale to "all time" at the bottom fixes it, but the page defaults to like 6 posts. Anyone who doesn't come here regularly would think the forum is dead. Sounds like a T1 issue for whoever runs the tech side of this site.
    I see 10 threads including stuck threads. It was never an issue for me. If I wanted to see older threads I could changed the setting but I prefer only the last months threads.

My settings at the bottom are:

Show threads from the last month. Sort threads from last post time. Order threads in...Descending Order

vCash
    I see 10 threads including stuck threads. It was never an issue for me. If I wanted to see older threads I could changed the setting but I prefer only the last months threads.

My settings at the bottom are:

Show threads from the last month. Sort threads from last post time. Order threads in...Descending Order
    Which isn't the point... every forum on PSD defaults to "Beginning" "Last Post Time" and "Descending Order" except the NHL forum.

Just have someone who does web/software design take a look at the thread and they'll know how to fix it.

-Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Which isn't the point... every forum on PSD defaults to "Beginning" "Last Post Time" and "Descending Order" except the NHL forum.

Just have someone who does web/software design take a look at the thread and they'll know how to fix it.
    Every forum including the NHL forum does default to that order for me. I will contact the content team to see if he may be able to help you. Have you tried logging out, then clearing your cookies and seeing if that helps?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/mem...7-content-team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast