Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Andrew Ladd traded to Chicago

details of the trade yet to come in

early reaction...of course the rich get richer

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 16s16 seconds ago
    Marko Dano, 1st in 2016 and a conditional for Ladd, Harrison and Fraser. Wpg retains 36% of Ladd's remaining salary.
    Last edited by SensandRaps; 02-25-2016 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    I'm really hoping that Chicago gave up a 1st+ for Ladd. Ladd sets the bar for what kind of deal Boston can get for Loui.
    "When you start making mistakes it kind of snowballs"
    -Tuukka Rask

vCash
    thats the rumored return, with the first being conditional

thats the backbreaker for the jets unless the condition is the hawks make it to the playoffs haha

vCash
    Ladd, harrison, fraser for dano, 1st and conditional pick and jets retain 36 percent of ladds salary

vCash
    So, full deal: Ladd, Fraser, Harrison for Dano, a first and a third-rounder in 2018 if CHI wins Cup. WIN retains 36 per cent of Ladd salary.

vCash
    Rich get richer, great move for the Hawks solidifying the spot next to Toews and Hossa. As a Bruins fan, my eyes are lighting up for a potential Loui trade.

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    I'd kill for the Habs to have Andrew Ladd. Unfortunately he's too big and tough.

vCash
    Sets the bar for forwards at the deadline. Good haul for the Jets. Hawks get a winger for Toews-Hossa. Hawks are scary.

vCash
    Rich get richer, great move for the Hawks. Also, the Jets tried to retain him and should have no regrets about how it went down. I also think they got a pretty good deal in return- I'm a big fan of Dano's offensive potential and he should be on the Jets roster to start next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Sets the bar for forwards at the deadline. Good haul for the Jets. Hawks get a winger for Toews-Hossa. Hawks are scary.
    a top 6 of

Ladd-Toews-Hossa
    Panarin-Anisimov-Kane

Seriously thats nhl 16 worthy

and thats not even counting the fact that they have players like shaw and TT on their third line

right now hawks are favorites, if they pick up a better defenceman than rozival/gustaffsson then just give them the cup

vCash
    I like the deal but I wonder how the Hawks afford to re sign Ladd if thats their plan (Ladd said he would like that too). I also wonder whats more valuable to the Jets the third rounder or the Hawks losing in the first round and getting a pick around the 20 mark instead of the 30 mark.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    I like the deal but I wonder how the Hawks afford to re sign Ladd if thats their plan (Ladd said he would like that too). I also wonder whats more valuable to the Jets the third rounder or the Hawks losing in the first round and getting a pick around the 20 mark instead of the 30 mark.
    I don't see how they will have the money to re-sign Ladd, I just think this is Bowman knowing he still has a window and going all-in. Can't say I blame him in the slightest.

vCash
    Ladd is definitely just a rental IMO

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I don't see how they will have the money to re-sign Ladd, I just think this is Bowman knowing he still has a window and going all-in. Can't say I blame him in the slightest.
    I agree with you. It would be kind of funny if Ladd went back to Win next season like Vermette went back to Arizona. I do not blame Chi for going for it. The first round picks they keep trading are not much more than high second round picks.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    ladd is definitely a rental unless chicago gets creative and does a move no one expects (see saad deal)

that being said with ladds rumored asking price, i really hope he comes to an atlantic division team (not Ottawa) just to mess that teams finances

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast