Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Tyler Bozak on the block?

Bozak was just benched recently by Babcock and had just three shifts in the game. This was after trying different line mates with him. He is one of the few holdovers left from the previous regime, and could find a new home soon. Who would be interested, and what would it take to acquire Bozak?

Unpopular opinion here. He's a second line centre and is pretty much a consistent 50 point player.

Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Unpopular opinion here. He's a second line centre and is pretty much a consistent 50 point player.
    No, I actually agree 100% with this assessment. He would be a good addition to any number of rosters who need help down the middle.

He's in a slump but I doubt the Leafs trade him. He will likely play out the yr.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    No, I actually agree 100% with this assessment. He would be a good addition to any number of rosters who need help down the middle.
    I agree as well and I hate the Leafs. He’s a pretty solid player.

Is he a second line center on a contender? Maybe could slide up there if needed I guess. Isn't he an FA too at the end of the year?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo:31958263
    Is he a second line center on a contender? Maybe could slide up there if needed I guess. Isn't he an FA too at the end of the year?
    Yeah he's a free agent.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

He's a great 2C and probably doesn't get the credit he deserves. I think the Pens would love to get him and pair him with Kessel again. What would they offer I don't know but he's worth a 2nd and probably more.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's