Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Kings PSD Fantasy League

Without further ado, the champion of the 2013 PSD Kings Fantasy League is... SPACE JAM! The team was managed by the greatest owner of all time, iMac. I'm such a tool for creating my own victory thread

The Final Standings

http://i47.tinypic.com/dyn9yg.jpg
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 03-04-2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: don't post pic

vCash
    Congrats to the one and only iMac. Why is the year already done though?
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    I don't know? It was my first time doing the whole fantasy league thing, so I don't know how long a normal league runs.

I'm waiting on my prize. Is that a new motorcycle... 10 thousand dollars... A trip to the Bahamas...

Someone needs to cash me out!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I don't know? It was my first time doing the whole fantasy league thing, so I don't know how long a normal league runs.

I'm waiting on my prize. Is that a new motorcycle... 10 thousand dollars... A trip to the Bahamas...

Someone needs to cash me out!!!
    You win a 'congrats' from me.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    You win a 'congrats' from me.
    Thanks, but I could of sworn you said you were at least putting 5 grand in the pot... All I know is that this championship is going on my resume. So when BurkleStrov start accepting aplications for GM, I have a track record!

vCash
    I had it this year!!! CP3 screwed me over by missing like 6 games with that boo-boo of a knee injury!!! ****in' *****!!!

Congrats iMac!!! You should put something in your sig...

I think the season ended early cause we only had 10 people. It also might have been cause we made matches 1 week long instead of 2, like we have in the past.

vCash
    Congrats

Next year hopefully there isn't another major hurricane that knocks out my power and forces me to auto-draft a bunch of injured players, lol
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde