Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Keep Sanchez trade Revis,Cro,Holmes,D'brick

Let me start by saying I am from NY and have been a DIE HARD JETS FAN for 28 years I am 35 years old now. I live a massachusetts and hate the New England Gaytriots !!!!!! After Brady restucturing his deal with NE we need to get sanchez to take a big paycut and help the team out and I feel he will but I would keep him as our QB and get better protection for him. I know it sounds crazy but read the rest and see what you think. We need to get Holmes to restructure and take a paycut then trade him to any team minus the patriots or bills for a 4th or 5th round this year and a 5th round 2014 but the 2014 could be a 3rd or 4th if he performs well for the team he goes too. Holmes still has talent and I feel we can possibly pull a trade like this if we get him to restructure beacuse he would be a steal for a 5th round pick and we get rid of a selfish headache for our team.

Let me start again by saying Revis and mangold are my 2 favortie JETs players but Revis is hamstringing our team right now I dont not want to pay him the $100 million he wants even if he is arguably the best CB in the NFL when healthy 5 years $50 million would be the max. We have a few good options with trading him but two really good options would be San fran who wants him bad or Philly especiallly if Philly deals Namdhi Aso.... Here is what I would ask for Revis and I would stand firm if I was the GM or keep him but somebody will budge for his services I would bet on it.

San Fran - 2013 1st & 2nd & 5th and 2014 4th & 5th they have a over 12 picks in 2013 so these picks wont hurt them.

Philly- 2013 1st (which is the 4th pick this year) & 2nd and 2014 3rd or 4th

I prefer we get the philly deal this way we can draft CB milliner from alabama to help ease the loss of Revis. We then trade cromartie to any team minus bills or patriots for a 2013 3rd round this year and possibly a 3rd or 4th 2014. Now we save a ton of $ and have a stock pile of picks too help fill all our other holes. We will have wilson and milliner as our CB's which I could live with not great but good. With the $ we save I would try to sign and steal the ball hawk CB/S goldson from san fran and then try to resign Landry. That would be a nice DB field of Landry, Goldson, milliner & wilson not too shabby huh plus we will have draft picks and $ to spare. I know it sounds crazy but I am a jets fan so I am crazy.

We then need to try and trade D'brick another player I like but if we can get a 3rd for him this year and a 4th next year I would do it because this is a deep OL year. With our 9th pick this year I would draft wommack or fister and then try to sign dolphins FA tackle Jake long and the guard from the vikings to help sure up our line. Also with the extra $ we have I would go hard after RB reggie bush. I also would go after WR/CB Edelman fro NE cause he would be cheap and he plays both sides of the ball.

If we can aquire free agents like goldson,long,bush, edelman we would be in good shape. In the draft 1st round would be cb milliner and the 9th pick OL wommack or fister. 2nd round LB and DE. 3rd round QB if they fall either Emmanuel from FSU or Bray Tennessee or Wilson NC state all seem like a good pick their and then a TE or OL again. Then we find a big WR or speed WR like the tennessee volunteers guy or hopkins from clemson and then just get depth players with the rest. Their was a OL that played QB/TE/WR/and OL while in college he put on pounds but he had some talent I would take him late but i forgot his name.

Anyways this is just my opinion and I know some taint licker will reply saying "this isn't madden" or "you must be crazy to think this will happen" and all I have to say to that is no **** this isn't madden and I am a DIE HARD NY JETS FAN for over 28 years so yes I know I am crazy. If you have some positive feedback or other trade / free agent / draft ideas please reply. If you are going to be a ball bag or a wise *** then take it in the face and don't reply !!!!!

vCash
    in madden 2012 i was able to trade my 1st for the other teams 1st 2nd and 3rd before the season started. we could do that every year too

vCash
    None of what you said makes any sense. 1st... no one is taking a pay cut. The only time players take pay cuts is if their is a legit threat that they may be cut and not be able to make that money. You can't cut Holmes or Sanchez because of the way their deals are structured. 2nd... you really think the Eagles would give up that 4th overall pick for a guy coming off of a major injury? You're crazy. San Fran wouldn't give up that much for Revis either for the same reasons. Keep in mind the rookie wage scale makes picks a lot more valuable. If the 49ers don't get a great price they'd be completely comfortable with just drafting their picks.

What the Jets need to do is hold onto Revis. Draft a pass rusher like Dion Jordan or Jarvis Jones. And try to win the division as is.

vCash
    The trade for Revis is logical, the Cromartie trade is an idiotic thing in the least.

Your logic about paycuts is also flawed. Its like your boss asking you to take a paycut to help the company albeit they are firing you next quarter.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    why do you think cromartie trade is idiotic just curious ? Especially if you think the Revis trade is logical. If we trade cromartie we save 8 million and I believe no cap hit plus we get a few picks out of it hopefully. With Revis we get good picks but we take a cap hit.

As far as paycuts granted holmes is a douche bag and only cares for himself and would never take a cut to help out the team but I think sanchez would since Rex and woody have had his back it would only benefit him to have the Jets invest his money on someone that can either protect him from getting hit or to help keep defenses honest with a RB or WR.

@Katz42986 like I said earlier there is always a taint licker who replies with a madden compliment congrats you were the first so enjoy your c@ck meat sandwich and take it in the face !!!!
    Last edited by Ldog14; 02-28-2013 at 09:48 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by katz42986 View Post
    in madden 2012 i was able to trade my 1st for the other teams 1st 2nd and 3rd before the season started. we could do that every year too
    hahah YES. I've always wondered how loud mouth coaches LIKE REX wouldnt be ballsy enough to say, hey new england lets swap firsts this yr. I would do it every year! (maybe not swap w/ NE every year, but you get me)

vCash
    taint licker....lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    None of what you said makes any sense. 1st... no one is taking a pay cut. The only time players take pay cuts is if their is a legit threat that they may be cut and not be able to make that money. You can't cut Holmes or Sanchez because of the way their deals are structured. 2nd... you really think the Eagles would give up that 4th overall pick for a guy coming off of a major injury? You're crazy. San Fran wouldn't give up that much for Revis either for the same reasons. Keep in mind the rookie wage scale makes picks a lot more valuable. If the 49ers don't get a great price they'd be completely comfortable with just drafting their picks.

What the Jets need to do is hold onto Revis. Draft a pass rusher like Dion Jordan or Jarvis Jones. And try to win the division as is.

I guess when Tom Brady and Big Ben restructured their contracts, they were afraid to get cut instead of of helping their teams to acquire or retain key players huh ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSleepTill View Post
    I guess when Tom Brady and Big Ben restructured their contracts, they were afraid to get cut instead of of helping their teams to acquire or retain key players huh ?
    yup.... brady was in fear of getting the can lol

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSleepTill View Post
    They signed extensions, works the same way.

Brady is getting more than the usual amount of sunshine blown up his *** for "leaving money on the table".

The new contract pays him MORE MONEY in 13 and 14. It's a salary cap contract. He'll retire or sign a new one before that money is just left on the table.

We should do this with Brick Mangold and Harris -- but unless you want to give Sanchez an extension and a signing bonus, you're SOL.

vCash
    My favorite part was the deals he had for Revis. So your saying you would ask for the 4th pick overall, a high 2nd and a 2014 3rd or 4th from the Eagles but ask the 49er's for only their late 1 and 2 and three low round picks? haha You couldn't even trade the Eagles that 1, 2 and 5 from the niners to get the 4th pick. The niners would kill us on that deal, so that deal is terrible. You are basically asking for a lot from the Eagles but nothing from the niners.

If I was to trade Revis to the niners I would want there 1, KC's 2 and a 2014 1st round pick. Btw the Eagles will not trade for Revis so forget about it.

Desean "Jet" Jackson