Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

"Somethings Wrong" With OKC

Watching stepehen a smith today on first take

He had a complete change of thought even after the thunders blow out win over chicago last night

SAS kept saying "somethings missing" with this team and there not "happy" as they have been in previous years and he points out harden and how kd and westy miss him and feel like a part of them are missing

His tune changed about russell as well. SAS has been a russell westbrook supporter from day 1 and has changed his tune to he doesnt know what gets into westbrook sometimes and admits hes a SG who playing pg.

He also points out that okc doesnt run plays and kd has to work harder for his baskets

He still believes in russy but recognizes the flaws in his game and he says mo cheeks (okc assisant) is one of the smartest pgs in nba history and if he hasnt gotten to westbrook no one will

Do you agree with SAS that there is "something missing" with OKC? Or is he just speaking just to speak?

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Not sure why he said that but he only supports Westbrook because it's part of the plan he & Skip has... Whoever Skip loves he hates (EX: Tebow, Splitter, Westbrook, Pacman), Whoever he hates SAS loves (EX: LeBron, Floyd)

No one in this forum really takes anything either of them say too serious

vCash
    They're solid. That being said, I think they'll miss Harden in the WCF and Finals (if they make it). He's a superstar. That's a legit big 3 which had great chemistry.

vCash
    I seen this too...

I don't think their is anythong wrong with OKC, but that Harden trade will be the result of KD not resigning with OKC ( if KD can't win a ring... but I have been saying this )

The thunder should have kept harden and traded away perkins; and it's not my money, but the ownership should have went into the tax for Harden ( but thats easy for me to say ), but this move cost them KD.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    okc is missing lebron
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    He made some pretty good points. The comraderie isn't the same. It was almost like Harden was the perfect piece to make the Westbrook-Durant dynamic mesh chemistry wise oth on the court and in the lockeroom. Those little intricate details can hold a team back from true championship greatness.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    i love how the last 2 years people keep saying Westbrook is a problem, etc. yet the Thunder were in the Finals last year and are very likely on their way back this year with 2nd best record in the league. But yea he is a big problem...

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    i love how the last 2 years people keep saying Westbrook is a problem, etc. yet the Thunder were in the Finals last year and are very likely on their way back this year with 2nd best record in the league. But yea he is a big problem...
    Your looking at it wrong. Obviously hes a tremendous talent and they are nowhere near championship caliber without him, but his mental approach IMO will hold them back every year from reaching the pinnacle until he changes it or they trade him. Its sort of a Catch 22 because you need a certain talent level and a certain IQ level as a team to win a championship there. Westbrook is a huge reason they reach that championship talent level and-then-some but hes also THE reason that IQ more likely than not will not be sufficient to sustain championship level play throughout 4 rounds of the playoffs. You saw that represent itself to a tee in the finals, dude drops 43 and subsequently makes the bonehead play at the end that cost them the game.

When people say that, they are basically saying if you swapped Westbrook 2013 for Westbrook 2013 with a brain, OKC would have a much better shot to win it all. Its hard on fans when all the talent is there but things perfectly under their control like decision making holds them back from hitting that apex.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 02-25-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I wish I could give my opinion on national tv so people could talk about what I said all day even if what I said doesn't amount to anything or doesn't show any evidence to back it or just me trying to make a story out of nothing.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    He wasnt the only problem in the finals, Harden really struggled in it. It was a learning experience for all of them

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    The team is 41 and 15, let me start with that. I think this mostly comes down to a few things...

-Harden is a stud, you cant replace that
    -Subpar effort defensively over the last few weeks
    -Figuring out how to use Kevin Martin
    -Drop off from 9th and 10th players in the rotation

Presti did an excellent job stocking us for the future but we were a bit lacking at the end of the rotation because Lamb and PJ3 arent ready yet. You couple that with losing Harden's playmaking and the bench production has been down. I think now with Brewer and Fisher it gives us a couple more vets and it seems the team is ready to buckle back down defensively.

It's obviously a bit of a transition but when PJ3 and Lamb are ready to be rotation players and you blend them with KD, Russ, Ibaka, etc. we are gonna be lethal on offense and even more difficult to guard and all the draft picks we have can pretty much be packaged to get our center of the future. Obviously loosing Harden was a blow but we stand to be a much more well rounded team in time. Just gonna take some time, but 41 and 15 while we're waiting aint bad. Especially with the chance for more with the new vets.
    Last edited by Carey; 02-25-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I wish I could give my opinion on national tv so people could talk about what I said all day even if what I said doesn't amount to anything or doesn't show any evidence to back it or just me trying to make a story out of nothing.
    You can give your opinion on psd and have people talk about it so what you said doesn't amount to nothing. no one is stopping you just click the post a new thread icon make a title about what you want to discuss or make up a story about provide some facts then hit submit

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Presti did a good job in terms of looking towards the future... but I mean, shouldn't Russy, KD and Harden be your future anyways? All are young studs.

vCash
    The only thing that's keeping OKC from winning a championship, is that they don't take advantage of the depth & talent they have in the post. There is not enough effort to utilize their bigs day-in & day-out and through 4-quarters. They should have "molly-hopped" the heat in the paint last year, but Durant & Westbrook were too busy trying to out "lebron & Wade", Lebron & Wade. I can't be the only one that sees this. Post dominance is like finding a unicorn these days..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    The Thunder are 41 and 15, don't see anything being wrong with this team.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 49-62, games this week vs. Cardinals (3), Angels (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast