Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who is the next superstar??

I was just wondering, alot of ppl are mad that we din't make a trade for the superstar to go next to rose, but with the lack of tallent who is it? Who is the difference maker to get us past miami? I really don't blame are front office as much as other fans do, If alot of you can recall we made numerous attempts to land stars such as, lbj wade, bosh, amare, melo, etc..... It's not the front office fault that none of these stars chose chicago or want to play here. So which is so hard for us fans to realize we need to stop thinking that this is chicago a big market let's wait to free agency again and get somebody, cause we all know that's not a guarantee, ala 2000, 2010, so with that said who is the star we could get? monta ellis, oj mayo, and if dwight is serious about winning he would come here, we could have a core of rose, howard, and a 2 guard, so who is this realistic star that we could get to go next to rose?

vCash
    t-mac ... just kidding!

There is good players in free transfer. Mayo, Iguodala, Chris Paul, Howard, Ellis, Kirilenko, Millsap, Al Jef...
    But to get some we must make some moves... i guess we better wait and see.

What about Gerald Henderson? Do you guys like him?
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    we are not getting chris paul, and i realy doubt howard!! and henderson is not the superstar that put us past the heat!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    we are not getting chris paul, and i realy doubt howard!! and henderson is not the superstar that put us past the heat!!
    I know we are not getting them ... and personally about Howard i dont if he would fit.

Henderson has you can see is not on the first list... i know he is not a star but he isnt bad either.

vCash
    Superstar? There are only 5 or so superstars in the league when everyone's healthy: Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Derrick Rose, Kevin Love, Dwight Howard, and maybe Kobe Bryant. So out of those guys, the only one that the Bulls could have a shot at getting would be Kevin Love.

vCash
    As Shammy said, the consensus choice seems to be Kevin Love. He is on record of wanting to play with Rose.

In terms of suitors, we'd certainly have to outbid the Lakers for him, and I believe we can beat any package they would offer. The problem is if he would sign off on playing in OKC, because then we'd have to offer something better than Ibaka.

vCash
    I don't see Ibaka's value for a team like Minnesota in the event they deal Kevin Love. After this year he's on a 4 year $49,400,000 deal. That's a large annual salary than Joakim Noah and Luol Deng when they signed their deals. Ibaka's at best a 3rd option offensively, and he's on a big deal. Those two things paired together doesn't make much sense for a rebuilding team unless that team can attract free agents, which Minnesota usually cannot do.

Nikola Mirotic + CHA pick + Gibson + Teague would be the best package the T'Wolves could get.

vCash
    ANYONE WE WANT DUH rgh

vCash
    If Bulls want to beat Miami and OKC in a 7 game series, they must get Love and Gordon.

vCash
    Yup, we have to get both of them to even have a chance at beating the almighty Heat and Thunder.

vCash
    I'm confident the next "star" (I use this term lightly) comes in the form of either Mirotic or the result of that "Charlotte pick."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    I'm confident the next "star" (I use this term lightly) comes in the form of either Mirotic or the result of that "Charlotte pick."
    Which could also come via trade, so yeah, I agree with this.

I think the Bulls have set themselves up nicely to make a serious push for someone like Kevin Love in the next couple seasons (with those assets & eventual cap space), but if they miss out, they still have Mirotic & the CHA pick, which at worst is a top 10ish pick. But with how bad the Bobcats have been historically, a top 5ish pick is very realistic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    And thats why we must be patient and plan our roster for tomorrow (meaning 2/3 years) because they arent comming tommorrow and if they come they wont impact right away.

Keeping TAJ+ROSE+DENG+JIMMY+NOAH+CHApick+MIROTIC seems to be the plan and the moves we have (or havent made) are probably based on that (the so called 2014 project).

vCash
    I want Mirotic here already

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    If Bulls want to beat Miami and OKC in a 7 game series, they must get Love and Gordon.
    Oh...and this is a ridiculous post (though not surprising).

Mostly because Eric Gordon has gotten to the point of being incredibly overrated around here and you really don't need 3 stars to win. I'd rather have 2 Superstars + 1-2 All-Star level players (Deng, Noah) + a deep bench.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast