Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Celtics sign D.J. White to multi year deal

Marc Stein: Hearing that Celtics have former Charlotte big man D.J. White in their sights for 10-day deal now that White's season in China is over Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
    I mentioned White in the CBA thread. This would be a good signing.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    He's not very big. I think he's like 6'9 but he'll be more productive than Wilcox IMO. He can shoot a little and will give good effort on the boards.

vCash
    6'9" would be a good signing but damn are we small team or what if we sign him.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    I think we might see Fab get a little time, just a little.

vCash
    He's more of a Sully replacement than Collins. Of course 6' 10" and over guys are the most picked over commodity in basketball - as always.

Well, we have a shooting guard to replace.... Terry?

We have Bradley and Terry to replace Rondo and Barbosa.

Wilcox to replace Collins and Melo to replace Wilcox.

"Championship Driven" - in about 2019 if we're lucky. Danny and almost everyone else will be long gone by then.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I'd rather sign Hamadi N'Diaye

vCash
    Damn Danny must really dislike Kenyon Martin, he could help us more than that scrub

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    He's more of a Sully replacement than Collins. Of course 6' 10" and over guys are the most picked over commodity in basketball - as always.

Well, we have a shooting guard to replace.... Terry?

We have Bradley and Terry to replace Rondo and Barbosa.

Wilcox to replace Collins and Melo to replace Wilcox.

"Championship Driven" - in about 2019 if we're lucky. Danny and almost everyone else will be long gone by then.
    Ownership seems to really like Danny. Unless Danny gets unhappy with ownership I see no reason why Danny would not still be here.
    El Presidente

vCash

Could DJ White be the new PJ Brown?

I couldn't help it.... but seriously. DJ looks like a solid add if the C's sign him. His build reminds me of Leon Powe. If he has 1/2 the heart I think this would be a good pickup.

vCash
    He has nowhere near the experience of PJ Brown, so there is no way a comparison is even warranted.

He's not that great a rebounder and he'll be more of just a few minutes here and there when we need him type body. He's not going to be a game changer, but he's young and maybe can improve some since his Bobcat days.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Brandon Bass clone? Poor rebounder, capable hitting mid range shot, no motor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdell View Post
    Damn Danny must really dislike Kenyon Martin, he could help us more than that scrub
    Not just DAnny the entire NBA GM's. I forget hearing a few days ago, NY beat writer(I think?) was saying no teams were even looking at K-Mart.

The guy must have burned some major bridges, or huge health issues.

Crazy to think he couldn't help someone....

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Too many damn threads...smh.

Here is what I posted earlier this morning in the oher thread on filling out the roster.

"First thing that came to mind when I saw menion of White is similarities to Sullinger. Lots of differences, for sure. Just a blue collar banger type... maybe with a better all round offensive game."
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Not just DAnny the entire NBA GM's. I forget hearing a few days ago, NY beat writer(I think?) was saying no teams were even looking at K-Mart.

The guy must have burned some major bridges, or huge health issues.

Crazy to think he couldn't help someone....
    Knicks? signed him to a 10 day. Saw where someone signed him to a 10-day this morning.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI • 14m •  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    u guys need to stop using the expression game changer because sorry to tell you but there are not any out there, we are talking about guys from the china league and buy outs. we need bodies and maybe someone who can score a few points and grab a few Rebounds thats it and thats all we will get.

"hottest woman on the planet"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast