Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Stand up for yourself, Chris Bosh.

He may have had the worse All Star weekend of all time. He is named a starter which is great but then procedes to shoot 2 air balls, have the ball put between his legs twice and then at an after party Lil Wayne said he f'd his wife.

vCash
    Bosh is a baller on a budget *****es! 1st ballot HOFer!

vCash
    lol, what's this lil wayne story?

vCash
    He also ate Griffin's balls last night. He then celebrated just like he did when they won the championship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Defend yourself against gay rappers that hang out with Drake, and internet tough guys, Bosh!

vCash
    Honestly, Bosh doesn't have **** to prove to anybody. Who cares if he played like crap in an All-Star game or some idiot celebrity is ripping on him behind his back? He has millions of dollars, a ring and will likely one day be enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame. If he's smart, he either won't respond to this crap or he'll respond through the press that the accusation is false, Lil Wayne needs to stop attacking his family and leave it at that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Honestly, Bosh doesn't have **** to prove to anybody. Who cares if he played like crap in an All-Star game or some idiot celebrity is ripping on him behind his back? He has millions of dollars, a ring and will likely one day be enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame. If he's smart, he either won't respond to this crap or he'll respond through the press that the accusation is false, Lil Wayne needs to stop attacking his family and leave it at that.
    Please stop making sense. You are going to confuse the idiots.

vCash
    I dont really like chris bosh, but wayne just needs to shut the hell up. Hes still salty that the big three didnt even look his way when wayne was front court at a MIA v. NO few years back and got kicked out of a heat game last week.

vCash
    Hahahahahahaha.

But I dont know about Lil Wayne. He called himself the next Tupac, so.. Yeah..

vCash
    I like Bosh. Not as a player since he plays for Miami, but he seems like a nice guy.

vCash
    I like Bosh. Not as a player since he plays for Miami, but he seems like a nice guy.

I'd go down on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    He doesn't need to say anything. He can laugh up the airballs when asked about the allstar game but that's all he needs to do. Either way, losers will still talk **** because that's what losers do.

vCash
    Just because one person keeps making himself stupid doesn't mean a smart guy like Bosh will do the same. Lil Wayne is dumbass and ofcourse he has countless problems. I remember he was kicked out from the OKC arena during last year's playoffs and then afterwards he was saying "**** OKC, go spurs" on his twitter. So it's clear he has problems. That's what happens when you are constantly on drugs.

vCash
    [Mr_Jones]I like Bosh. Not as a player since he plays for Miami, but he seems like a nice guy.

[B]I'd go down on him.
    Last edited by Cromedome; 02-18-2013 at 05:34 PM.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    HoF.... LOL

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast