Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

VC passes Larry Bird.

that places him at 29th, soon to be 28th on the all-time scoring list.

1-35 on the scoring list are all current or soon to be HOFers...all to make this one hot debate come his retirement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbuc5a2Nz-o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...coring_leaders

for the kiddies

~btw after seeing that list I was scared seeing Lebron so high already. I knew he was high but wow, starting at an early age or not.

vCash
    He will make it. T-Mac will as well. Same with AI.

you guys are crazy if you think they won't.

vCash
    no. 41 on the list is the goat
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    He will make it. T-Mac will as well. Same with AI.

you guys are crazy if you think they won't.
    AI will make it - almost for sure 1st ballot, although I would never have him on my team, when talking all time greats being such a difficult player for anyone to co-exist with, and his Coach killing ways.

VC - offense first - human highlight reel, below average D, fan fave - another one I'm not interested in for my team. He will get into the HOF, but he will see some ballots come and go first.

As to the title of the thread? Yeah, he's passed Larry Bird in points - took him 1037 games to Bird's 897. Also Bird had twice as many rebounds and assists per game, and in the first half of his career actually played some D.

VC was traded and waived constantly and has nothing for MVP's or Rings. Just wanted to remind everyone the value "of passing" Larry Bird as a statement out of context - outside of the actual points in a career.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    The legend called Vinsanity lives on.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    It would of better if he done it in one jersey like Larry Bird instead of bouncing around the league like an mediocre role player

vCash

vCash
    Larry Bird didnt last that long. Only 30th in alltime scoring, I thought he would be higher especially considering he is widely considered to be top 7 NBA player of all time.

Im not trying to discredit Bird, but I was just surprised someone like Vince Carter passed him

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Larry Bird didnt last that long. Only 30th in alltime scoring, I thought he would be higher especially considering he is widely considered to be top 7 NBA player of all time.

Im not trying to discredit Bird, but I was just surprised someone like Vince Carter passed him
    Read post #4. Bird played 897 games - about 250 of those after he got hurt. Bird at his peak destroyed VC and a lot of other better players than VC. Start with the change in games won when he showed up over the prior year.

Average Bird game: 24.3/10.0/6.3
    Average VC- game: 21.5/05.1/3.9
    Last edited by bagwell368; 02-14-2013 at 12:56 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    OP, have you been living under the rock for being? How is that a surprise to you that LBJ is high on that list?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Antawn Jamison. WTH?!

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    So, he's better than Bird now, right? That's how this works?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    So, he's better than Bird now, right? That's how this works?
    Where did you read that?

vCash
    i think if T-Mac & Vince make the HOF then Mitch Richmond should too. i have no problem with all 3 getting in, they all deserve it

vCash
    VC is a wasted talent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast