Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Nets interested in Millsap

https://twitter.com/NetsDaily/status/301534707349340161

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/02/o...west-rose.html

seems like that Millsap will be plan B if they can't make a deal for Josh Smith before the deadline.
    CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

vCash
    Milsap is plan A
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    I still dont understand who their going to offer?

Humphries and Brooks?

I doubt that lands Millsap
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    I guess we'll take D-Will back from them. (trollface.jpg)

vCash
    I think it is just whoever the Knicks say there interested in , the Nets say the same thing

vCash
    Shump + Novak get 'er done!! Spread provision turns Novaks contract into barely 1m per. Either that or Camby's partially guaranteed deal.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Rumor has it that Bulls also interested in him and Smith. I wonder if Nets end up getting booz in a 3 way.
    Haters gonna Hate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSports16 View Post
    Rumor has it that Bulls also interested in him and Smith. I wonder if Nets end up getting booz in a 3 way.
    things are heating up so we can see a 3 team trade, that is not bad but we will have to wait and see. boozer to the nets, millsap to the bulls, and then humphries, brooks, along with players from the bulls to the jazz would be nice.... the bulls do have a variety of point guards to throw the jazz way with robinson, hinrich and marquis teague and they have an amazing draft pick that belongs to the bobcats so we will see.

vCash
    Nets have 1 asset and no cap space. how do they expect to land any of these players?

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Lol the Nets can be interested all they want, they aren't getting anyone with those ****** contracts.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    nooooooooooo he needs to stay away from the bulls and nets and join the raptors

vCash
    it wouldn't make sense for the jazz to take a deal of humphries and brooks (in before i get yelled at for this). utah is trying to groom kanter and favors with al jefferson and millsap in the way. i would assume they would want guards in return for him, so humphries would make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    The Jazz were the team that drafted Humphries for one thing. Another thing is that Humphries contract interferes with Utah's long term plans.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    it wouldn't make sense for the jazz to take a deal of humphries and brooks (in before i get yelled at for this). utah is trying to groom kanter and favors with al jefferson and millsap in the way. i would assume they would want guards in return for him, so humphries would make no sense.
    Humphfries is a free agent after next season if I'm not wrong, they can release him next season. They're also getting Brooks who's instantly a better option at SG and a 1st round pick if I'm not wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UPRock View Post
    Humphfries is a free agent after next season if I'm not wrong, they can release him next season. They're also getting Brooks who's instantly a better option at SG and a 1st round pick if I'm not wrong.
    Meh, Brookes isn't better than Burkes if you ask me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast