Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Evan Turner

vCash

Evan Turner

Evan Turner is being made available does anyone entertain the idea here?

Ellis/Drew, Udoh or Sammy D

for

Turner/D Wright or Nick Young

Id prefer to hold Sammy D for Center depth and would love to move drew but his contract may distract Philly. On the other hand Philly could view him as a frontline scorer/rebounder in the absense of Bynum. Even with Bynum he'd be an upgrade with his mid-range and Bynums post ability. Ellis gives them a goto scorer while shooting in volume he gets to the rim and facilitates despite poor shooting some nights.

Bucks get a younger bigger guard who has a high basketball iq and kind of does a bit of everything on the floor. He's a midwest guy and Wright offers a expiring deal who can provide a spark of offense off the bench. I'd like to see Nick Young included but I think he slides to starting 2 for Philly in such deal

Jennings/Udrih
    Turner/Dunleavy or Nick Young
    Luc/Wright or Dunleavy/Harris
    Ilyasova/Henson/Udoh or Drew
    Sanders/Dalembert

Jru
    Ellis/Young?
    Thad Young/Wright?
    Gooden or Udoh
    Hawes/Bynum to be

Know the players for Philly dont know exact rotation. I realize Turner has played alot of SF but in MKE he could be a big 2.

Am I out of my mind? I'm a very disgruntled Monta fan he certainly has failed my expectations of him and I'd welcome the added size and IQ to our backcourt.

vCash
    Yeah yesterday I suggest a Ellis for Turner and Wright. Probably toss in Daniels since were at max 15 players before any trade. Besides only cheap players we have to waive are Przybilla and Lamb.

vCash
    I really like Turner...once he puts it all together I think the guy could really be productive. When he's rolling he's a double double threat night in and night out in the SF spot.

vCash
    I would probably be in favor of bringing turner in. I was really high on turner in the draft. In fact, I actually liked him more than Wall in that draft. Looks like I was probably wrong on that one, but Turner is starting to come into his own. I don't think he'll ever live up to the number 2 pick billing, and if we trade for him expecting him to be a superstar, I think we'll be disappointed. But if you're trading for him with the expectation that he'll be a good to solid starter in the league for awhile and can thrive in the right system, then I think you'll be happy with him.

I would pull the trigger on dealing for him, but I think if we do, we have some more fundamental changes to make with this team too. He's a jack of all trades type, not the type of guy who should shoulder the scoring load night in and night out. I think we would need more scorers around him if we acquired him.

vCash
    I like turner as long as we don't have to take on a bad contract. I think a 3 team trade would be best, if things work out. Turner could be a great piece for the bucks.