Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Well well welll....Mr. Wilson Chandler...

I have something to show Nuggets fans...How can I post a picture, with all of this new stuff?

vCash

vCash
    Wilson Chandler crybabying on twitter demanding trades and putting emphasis on "11 days".

vCash
    cant wait to see what can we get for him...i don't want him here if he is like that :@
    and dont wait 11 days,do it before allstar break so we can play with full roster after that..

vCash
    There is always some kind of drama man. I'm not sure about it though. J-ham also had something to say about the 21st. This has to be a family thing or something otherwise I wouldn't get it. He's on a rising young winning team, got the contract he wanted, and the only reason he hasn't played all that much is because he, himself, is injured all the time.

He's such a big piece to our club. Would hate to see him go.

vCash
    Yeah im not trying to jump to conclusions...I hope this is all a misunderstanding and miscommunication. But if it is, what it is--I too, wanna see what we can get for him...I'm sure we can bundle him in a package with Randolph possibly? Not sure...Still lots of sorting out.

vCash
    Wilson is another player who has an ego about him yet hasnt proven anything really and hasnt done anything in the postseason. I remember that series vs OKC he was like a combined 3-30
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    regarding the 21st thats the trade deadline if im not mistaken
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    I hope we get Redick and shawn marion lol

vCash
    Wilson is complex. As a Knick he was so mild mannered that he would often barely whisper in interviews but his twitter seems like a different person almost.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I think WIlson is a starting caliber SF in the NBA and it's not surprising he would maybe want to be a starter. in Denver he is behind Gallo and that likely wont change. However, he will get plenty of minutes on the Nuggets as he should be our 6th man. Hopefully he will accept his role as we do need him.

I'm a fan of Royce White, at least of his potential and see him being similar to Wilson Chandler. If Wilson continues on this road and demands a trade, I would hope we get a Royce White caliber player for him and some picks from Houston.