Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Boston 7-1-1 vs Buffalo 5-6-1

Ok since my last thread was with these idiots and we had the worst game of the season....I'm just going to make a simple thread and explain it with a quote:

"Men ought either to be indulged or utterly destroyed, for if you merely offend them they take vengeance, but if you injure them greatly they are unable to retaliate, so that the injury done to a man ought to be such that vengeance cannot be feared." Niccolo Machiavelli

As you tried to utterly destroy us and failed.....game on

vCash
    Do we see anything carry over from the last game? The media sure took it and ran with it, saying the B's looked tentative and got bullied a bit.

Maybe Chara does drop the gloves tonight against John Scott, who knows. I don't want him to. My god John Scott is such a scrub.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Do we see anything carry over from the last game? The media sure took it and ran with it, saying the B's looked tentative and got bullied a bit.

Maybe Chara does drop the gloves tonight against John Scott, who knows. I don't want him to. My god John Scott is such a scrub.
    I think we see something but the B's need to be smart and pick there spots right. They need to play the layered defense and for the love of god keep and eye on Vanek

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    I say hit them...don't fight just hit and hit and hit....would love to see a Lucic highlight hit on Vanek

vCash
    Reasons to (when the chance presents itself) get back at Buffalo:

1. Stafford blatant elbow on Hamilton...should haveve warranted a penalty and suspension. Clearly raised his elbow to drill Hamilton...****, he looked right at him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMCZkV1NY7

2. Erhoff (little douche) definitely forces Bergeron into the boards. Dirty play. You can tell Erhoff forced him into the boards because Bergy wasn't going that fast and then boom FORCED by Erhoff...just watch the play you'll see what i mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iryfnFL6rzs

3. Scott fight on Thornton. We all saw it, no need for a video. this wasn't a dirty play, but Thornton night in and night out is the guy to do this, someone (chara) needs to stick up for him. The B's are good enough to lose chara for 5 minutes. Yes, its a bad trade off, But if the oppurtunity presents itself (b's are winning big, or Scott starts to get dirty/chippy) it needs to be dealt with.

4. That T.O by Lindy (hasn't done **** in his 100 years as a NHL coach) Ruff was uncalled for. It was definitely a "rub it in" T.O and as Marchy said it best, “Yeah, [Ruff] wants to be a big shot, and that’s not the best play to do,” “That’s pretty disrespectful. If he wants to be like that, that’s fine. We just have to move on.” I know he said move on, but we know if Marchy gets a chance to taunt him or anything..he will, that's just what he does!

i expect a nasty game tonight. Hope the b's win, i think they're going to just because they were embarrassed and want to show Buffalo what's up. Hope this **** gets ugly and we have a blood bath. Like the game vs. MTL, we all know what game i mean...

GO BRUINS!!!

vCash
    Don't know how reliable he is, The Buff writer for Eklund....but if he's right, some pretty interesting decisions for Lindy (the douche) Ruff.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/GARTH...0#.URfPGL80WSo

So supposedly Kaleta, McCormick and Regehr are ready to return for tonight. Myers is a scratch. and maybe no Grigorenko

vCash
    We should dress MacDermid tonight...

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Let's get my boy Bobby Robins up here haha

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Really want the 2 points tonight more than I usually do.

vCash
    Forget fighting, them blow them out and waive good bye

vCash
    BUFFALO -- Judging by the line rushes at Bruins morning skate prior to Sunday night's road game against the Buffalo Sabres at the First Niagara Center, Brad Marchand will be missing his second straight game for the Bruins with an upper body injury.

Marchand was on the ice with his teammates, but wasn't taking part in the line rushes at the beginning of morning skate. Instead the new-look lines appeared very similarly to the forward groupings from Friday's practice at TD Garden. The Tyler Seguin/David Krejci combo has been kept together and it appears that both Daniel Paille and Shawn Thornton are ready to return to the Bruins lineup.

Here are the expected lines and D-pairings based on morning skate:

Lucic-Krejci-Seguin
    Peverley-Bergeron-Horton
    Bourque-Kelly-Tardif
    Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Chara-Boychuk
    Seidenberg-Hamilton
    Ference-McQuaid

Rask

Expected scratches: MacDermid, Marchand

Anton Khudobin was getting the extra work during the skate as well, so it appeared that Rask would be getting the starting nod after his winning performance against the Canadiens earlier this week. But Khudobin was the first goalie off the ice at morning skate, and Julien indicated that he'd told both goalies to be ready to start tonight vs. the Sabres.

Joe Haggs....that third line is going to do absolutely nothing tonight imo....looks like we'll be seeing alot of 1-2-4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Forget fighting, them blow them out and waive good bye
    this. win the battle on the scoreboard and rough them up without dropping the gloves.

buffalo was posturing the last game- especially with the late timeout by lindy ruff. buffalo knows they can't beat the bruins consistently so the few upperhand chances they get they try to rub it in like a spoiled child.

too bad the only real weapon they have against the bruins is vanek.

vCash
    I guess Paille/Thornton/Marchand all gametime decisions.

And Jay Pandolfo has traveled with the team, even though he's still on PTO. I think he'll be signed when all said and done.

vCash
    Soooo whose the starter tonight? I heard that Anton was first off the ice this morning but Rask missed his last start due to weather

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Soooo whose the starter tonight? I heard that Anton was first off the ice this morning but Rask missed his last start due to weather
    too big of a game to start Dobby imo....I want to see Rask especially after his great play against MTL. Dobby should get the next game which is....NYR? I thought we are done playing them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast