Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Game #52: Los Angeles Lakers (24-27) @ Miami Heat (33-14)

Not that I thought we had much chance anyways since this game will be in Miami and with the lakers lazy play as of late I figured we had a small chance of winning, but now that Joey Crawford is officiating the game I know for a fact that we have zero chance of beating the heat tmrw!
    Lets hope I'm wrong though, but knowing the lakers and Joey Crawford, we are screwed!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    He is the official go to guy in terms of referees. The NBA loves to have him officiate Laker games. Going to be interesting to see how the game is going to be officiated tomorrow.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    ****ing A.

I genuinely don't like this Elmer Fudd-looking bastard.

vCash
    Source??? not even on betting community sites do they have the referee assignment out earlier than on game day.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash

vCash
    Dwight H-A-S to have a good, dominant game for us to win.

vCash
    er ner!
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Talk about a guy that hates the lakers and would lick lebrons ballsack if given the chance.. Bad combo to have him officiate a laker/heat game.. We need superman to save us, seriously D12 needs to dominate or we have no chance.. :/

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ballbomber View Post
    Source??? not even on betting community sites do they have the referee assignment out earlier than on game day.
    Whole bunch of people were saying he was gonna be one of the officials!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    that's your source? ' a whole bunch of people ' - c'mon now.

This game hasn't even opened on any books. ref assignments usually released 5 hrs or so before game time.
    Last edited by 3ballbomber; 02-10-2013 at 07:30 AM.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    I suspect the NBA is trying to screw the Lakers for a while now. Dont get me wrong Lakers are doing a darn good job screwing up on their own but they are getting help from the nba. Why i say that? Well i will start with the Lock out it was all about the Lakers, then you had the veto trade with other teams calling up Stern, then you got the lack of respect for Kobe who got to get mugged to get a call and you got Howard who gets foul on those strip ball with people pulling on his arms and dont get a call. The NBA is trying to promote small market teams and punish big spenders like the Lakers. I will not be surprise if a small market team win the title.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-10-2013 at 09:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I suspect the NBA is trying to screw the Lakers for a while now. Dont get me wrong Lakers a screwing up on their own but they are getting help from the nba. Why i say that? Well i will start with the Lock out it was all about the Lakers, Then you had the veto trade other teams calling up Stern, Then you got the lack of respect for Kobe who got to get mug to get a call then you got Howard he gets foul on those strip ball with people pulling on his arms but he dont get the call. They are trying to promote small market teams and punish big spenders like the Lakers.
    you grammar is just horrible but you're right in a sense but wrong about stern and the league inclined to small market teams.

Understand it's no longer about Lakers & Boston and other teams who have dominated the playoffs in recent years. Stern's cash cow right now is Lebron James & the Miami Heat. It doesn't even matter who comes out of the West just as long as it's not the Spurs (low ratings).

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ballbomber View Post
    you grammar is just horrible but you're right in a sense but wrong about stern and the league inclined to small market teams.

Understand it's no longer about Lakers & Boston and other teams who have dominated the playoffs in recent years. Stern's cash cow right now is Lebron James & the Miami Heat. It doesn't even matter who comes out of the West just as long as it's not the Spurs (low ratings).
    Hey its early in the morn and siri just cant get it right. It might be the funny accent, oh well. I dont think Miami is going to win but i see them in the finals. You are right NBA they dont want Spurs there it will be OKC or the Clippers if healthy vs Miami.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-10-2013 at 08:50 AM.

vCash
    I just wish Dwight or somebody would have a game worth talking about against a good team. It's frustrating seeing them continue to underwhelm. Get it together already! Quit getting injured, damn bunch of glass men on the court. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another "lost by 10" due to poor defense, Kobe giving up on being Steve Nash, Steve Nash not doing anything and Dwight reinjuring something. If the Celtics crushed us, who knows what the Heat could do?!

vCash
    Injures is part of the game but i think most people knew that Mike style of play and heavy minutes so early in the season was going to broke an older team. No surprise here did not expect that to end well. That style of play is hard on the body see D Wade D Rose and Amare? one season then you spend the next on the mend. With a coach like Mike you can never three peat its a push just for 1
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-10-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast