Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (33-18) @ Boston Celtics (26-23) 2/10 6:00 PM ET

(33-18) Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics (26-23)

Sunday, February 10th
    6:00pm ET

TD Garden
    Boston, MA

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

Boston Celtics Starters

Avery Bradley-Courtney Lee-Paul Pierce-Brandon Bass-Kevin Garnett

Boston Celtics reserves

Leandro Barbosa-Rajon Rondo-Jason Terry-Jeff Green-Jared Sullinger-Chris Wilcox-Jason Collins-Fab Melo

vCash
    Let's go Nuggets

F K.G

vCash
    Chandler questionable!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Chandler questionable!
    injured? Chandler is made of glass
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    injured? Chandler is made of glass
    Chris Dempsey ‏@dempseypost

Good news, bad news time: Wilson Chandler (groin) is very questionable for tomorrow vs. Boston; Faried (knee), said he'll play. #Nuggets
    I guess so but atleast Faried is playing!!

vCash
    It might be a good thing to limit his minutes or even keep him out of back to backs. Just as a precautionary reason. Without Chandler we are not as good.

vCash
    Karl better use the depth on this road trip. We need Timo and possibly jham/Fournier to get 10-15 minutes of time.

vCash
    Yeah I'd keep him out of back to backs until he's ready. I wish George would play Hamilton in those games and give him a chance to prove something in 12-18 minutes. But so far, that hasn't happend. Hed'd rather five Brewer an extra 10 minutes...

vCash
    Tough game. I hope they got the sloppiness out of their system yesterday. Need to make Boston run and turnover the ball. Faried better bring his A game as Boston don't rebound well so we need Faried and KK to punish them on the glass. If we do these three things I am confident we will win.

Take care of the ball
    Force TO's
    Crash the boards

vCash
    Always tough to go into boston and come out with a win, gotta keep rolling

vCash
    If Chandler can't play back to back (a thing that I am ok with) he shouldn't have played last night.

If I was Georges Karl I will do that for Chandler : @Cavs : DNP, @C's : Play, @Rapts : DNP, @Nets : Play.

Why ? Because you need more depth in the second night of a back to back because player are tired and in this case you need Chandler against the C's more than against the Cavs and you need Chandler against the Nets more than against the Rapts...

Bad coaching, again...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Karl better use the depth on this road trip. We need Timo and possibly jham/Fournier to get 10-15 minutes of time.
    j-ham is banished from any significant playing time. It will probably be Fournier if anybody gets minutes tonight.

vCash
    FantasyAlarm ‏@FantasyAlarm
    News Alarm: Wilson Chandler (GF - Den) Nuggets F Wilson Chandler (groin) says he will play Sunday night vs Boston. (http://RotoInfo.com )

alrighty then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    It might be a good thing to limit his minutes or even keep him out of back to backs. Just as a precautionary reason. Without Chandler we are not as good.
    Yea, I don't really expect him to play all of the back to backs at this point...so when I heard he was questionable..it didn't surprise me. I almost preferred him not to play just in case he does injury something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K6M15 View Post
    If Chandler can't play back to back (a thing that I am ok with) he shouldn't have played last night.

If I was Georges Karl I will do that for Chandler : @Cavs : DNP, @C's : Play, @Rapts : DNP, @Nets : Play.

Why ? Because you need more depth in the second night of a back to back because player are tired and in this case you need Chandler against the C's more than against the Cavs and you need Chandler against the Nets more than against the Rapts...

Bad coaching, again...
    The logic is there but Karl has his own things in mind. I believe he might have the mindset of not taking the first game for granted. The nuggets are prone to dropping games like the Cavs so it's best to make sure you can get 1 instead of getting none.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast