Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Chicago Bulls @ Utah Jazz

The Return of Boozer

vCash
    holy damn Big Al can't miss.

vCash
    First game Ive been able to watch in a while.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    ugh this team needs to get healthy. its amazing we are playing this considering we are on our 3rd and 4th string pg at this point and our starting 2 gaurd is down

vCash
    This Jazz team is growing on me. They are starting to figure things out. It's a shame that so many contracts are up at the end of the season because I could see this team getting really good if they could just keep the system and players in place for a few years.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    We're really missing Mo and Hayward right about now. And I think it's fair to say that the Marvin trade didnt completely pan out like we wanted it to.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    I got the exact player i thought we would. don't underestimate his defense. while it would be nice to have harris now, it wouldn't when we had 4 pg's

vCash
    No doubt. I still would want Harris gone. Just Marvin hasnt been the 3pt shooter I hoped for.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT