Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets Game Thread

Really tough game tonight. The Rockets are only 5 games behind the Warriors.

Andrew Bogut (ankle) will play on Tuesday, which means he'll sit out Wednesday against the Thunder.
    Bogut is not expected to play in back-to-back games as he looks to get his ankle right, so while owners should have him available on Tuesday, keep in mind that the expectation is he'll be out on Wednesday. The good news is that Bogut's ankle is feeling "110 percent stronger" than earlier this season. He remains capped at around 25 minutes per night for now.
    Jeremy Lin did take part in shootaround despite his sprained ankle, and he is expected to play on Tuesday.
    Lin said that he's "good to go" for Tuesday, so owners can get him back in the lineup. However, if Lin is limited or ineffective due to the bum ankle, look for Toney Douglas to draw the start with James Harden doing more on-ball work.
    Delfino will be a game-time decision. We could really use his shooting from the bench. Should be a fun game to watch. A lot of interesting matchups.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I'll be there!!!

vCash
    I wish I could post when i'm there but I get so wrapped up that i don't pull my phone out plus my gf trips if i'm on the phone too much. smh.

vCash
    Carlos Delfino (elbow) will not play on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Delfino is trying to avoid surgery by controlling swelling. The concern is that he's already been dealing with this for a month and the damage is on his shooting elbow. Chandler Parsons is an excellent bet for 35-plus minutes in Tuesday's potential shootout against the Warriors.
    Damn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    I'll be there!!!
    I'll watch it online.

vCash
    huge back to back games for us against dubs later and the Heat tomorrow. should be a great game.
    CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    I'll watch it online.
    anytime you make a trip to Houston(cuz i think you're in brazil) you can roll with me to a game or even come by the crib mayne.

vCash
    Hot start so far. But they've got beaten a few times defensively. If they're gonna play that bad defensively, they better put up 120 points tonight.

vCash
    Anderson's done a great job of filling in for Delfino's role tonight. I hope he can continue to be productive off the bench, because the Rockets could use another solid bench wing. The defense is still giving up too many easy baskets on the other end, but a lot of it is in transition. If they keep shooting like this, though, it won't matter. They're freaking 9-12 from 3s so far tonight!

vCash
    Holy crap. I wonder what the Rockets' record is for points in a first half. At 68, they have to be close to that...

And where the hell are you guys at tonight? Game against one of the best teams in the West and the Rockets are having the best offensive first half of basketball I've ever seen. There should be like 30 posts in here already!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    anytime you make a trip to Houston(cuz i think you're in brazil) you can roll with me to a game or even come by the crib mayne.
    Thanks man, but it will take some time for that to happen.

vCash
    It's raining threes, aleluia, it's raining threes....

vCash
    The Rockets are one 3-pointer away from tying the team record and there's 7:24 left in the third.

vCash
    Lol. That didn't last. Parsons just helped tie the team record at 17 with more than 7 minutes left. I think it's safe to say that record is falling tonight.

vCash
    I don't know how he's doing it but I would love to see PatPat keep up the rebounding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast