Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Off the record??

We all know media types get athletes to tell them things off the record that won't get DIRECTLY reported. I wonder what Howard told Stephen A.:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...d-commit-split

vCash
    Interesting angle, and a legitimate concern.

At some point though you have to "bet on yourself" & believe that you are the Lakers & you can retain him.
    The alternative value in return is better than nothing, but not worth it to essentially give up before the fight.

vCash
    "i'm not indecisive"...

pretty much his silence tells it all then. he's definitely not going to resign. if he were going to resign, he would have said so... seeing as he's not indecisive at all.

vCash
    id rather lose him than get the nets' trash heap
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Agreed.

I'm OK with him walking, and us just getting even more money for 2014.

vCash
    You wouldn't want brook Lopez? That guy is legit, averages 18/10+ on a team with chucker Joe Johnson and D will. Come on bro. don't get Brook confused with his ****** brother Robin

vCash
    He can leave for less money to a worst place...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    You wouldn't want brook Lopez? That guy is legit, averages 18/10+ on a team with chucker Joe Johnson and D will. Come on bro. don't get Brook confused with his ****** brother Robin
    no i wouldn't. like Mr. Jones said, the free agent crop in 2014 is purty nice. and brook lopez, although decent, is not a game changer. and only plays defense here and there. he's a better rebounding version of pau without the clutch gene. no thanks.

vCash
    If he says "yes im staying", then it shows that this thing with dantoni isnt going to work and he says im gone. what are all you lakers fans gonna say about him? you guys have to think in a different way sometimes, what does he benefit from saying anything? so that all of us can sleep easy? sorry but if you think he cares whether or not you wanna know you are sadly mistaken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beans439 View Post
    If he says "yes im staying", then it shows that this thing with dantoni isnt going to work and he says im gone. what are all you lakers fans gonna say about him? you guys have to think in a different way sometimes, what does he benefit from saying anything? so that all of us can sleep easy? sorry but if you think he cares whether or not you wanna know you are sadly mistaken
    he has leverage right now he wouldn't give it up. i bet he's planning on using it to force a coaching change

vCash
    he has leverage right now he wouldn't give it up. i bet he's planning on using it to force a coaching change
    Leverage...?? Hmm...something just doesn't fit with this argument. We have people that want to dump a proven, 2-time champion who actually has basketball skills in Pau Gasol...for keeping a flaky, one-dimensional shot blocker that has never won anything in Dwight Howard. Dwight Howard is not a bad player, but I am not convinced that he has what it takes to be the franchise alpha for the Los Angeles Lakers.

If Dwight Howard wanted to be a Laker...he would act like a Laker...and he would have explicitly stated that we will avoid the "circus" and sign a contract with the Lakers. Looks like Dwightmare 2 is around the bend...hold tight!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mOrphosis View Post
    Leverage...?? Hmm...something just doesn't fit with this argument. We have people that want to dump a proven, 2-time champion who actually has basketball skills in Pau Gasol...for keeping a flaky, one-dimensional shot blocker that has never won anything in Dwight Howard. Dwight Howard is not a bad player, but I am not convinced that he has what it takes to be the franchise alpha for the Los Angeles Lakers.

If Dwight Howard wanted to be a Laker...he would act like a Laker...and he would have explicitly stated that we will avoid the "circus" and sign a contract with the Lakers. Looks like Dwightmare 2 is around the bend...hold tight!!
    I have to agree. Trade him and get some good value in return. theres nothing that says were getting any of those top fa anyway. Lebron is definetely not coming to la

vCash
    Let him walk if he wants to.

vCash
    no i wouldn't. like Mr. Jones said, the free agent crop in 2014 is purty nice. and brook lopez, although decent, is not a game changer. and only plays defense here and there. he's a better rebounding version of pau without the clutch gene. no thanks.
    He actually rebounds far WORSE than Gasol. When he's healthy, Gasol is actually a pretty good rebounder.

vCash
    all you guys ripping on D12 are hilarious... he is the key to the dump dandummy system...

dwight leaves we are stuck with dandummy for the foreseeable future...

If that its what you want enjoy mediocrity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast