Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Your stance on gay marriage?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe gay marriage should be legal in every state.

59 84.29%
  • I am opposed to the legalization of gay marriage.

11 15.71%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Your stance on gay marriage?

What is your stance on whether gay marriage should be legalized?

vCash
    I'm not a bigot. So legal for me.

The Giants NL West Division chase.

Gagné's HGH Care Package

vCash
    I think preventing two loving people from getting married is beyond stupid. Especially if your only reason is "my religion says so".

vCash
    EVERY Time a gay marries it hurts children and I get a heart attack- someone against gay marriage
    I dont give a **** what people do in their private life, and I wont go pushing my religious agenda on other people and force them to abide by my rules like those that are against gay marriage would. Seriously the only reasons people give for being against it are religious, there are no facts that can be backed up that prove why gays should not marry. OH and in CA during prop 8, 98% of the arguments that were shown on TV were
    A: fake (like "OH THE HORROR OF TEACHING ABOUT GAYS AND FAMOUS GAY PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOL" "we cant have that OH No we cant"
    B: religious ****
    C: half the supporters of prop 8 (to ban gay marriage) were religious organizations.... WHAT A SURPRISE (NOT)

end rant

vCash
    If whatever two people truly love each other and want to get married, I will do my best in voting to make sure they have that option.

Honestly, I think the sanctity of marriage has been in question for quite awhile now. The divorce rate is disgustingly high and too many people don't seem to take marriage as serious as they probably should. Of course, I don't mean all people and I don't mean to offend any happily married folks on here. Wish there were more people like you out there.

vCash
    It's an issue that is not of any importance to me. I'm fine with it.

vCash
    I won't be a party to their marriage, so I don't care. I always reference the "gay marriage pie chart" (I think you can type that into Google) for why I support gay marriage.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Where is the "gross" option?

vCash
    Gotta love people that oppose gay marriage because of religion because they are same ones that will be quick to point out that this country was founded on religious freedom. Yet here they are trying to tell somebody else what they can't do with their own lives....

If people are gay they are gonna be gay whether or not they are married.... So why keep them from getting a stupid piece of paper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Where is the "gross" option?
    Kidding, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Kidding, right?
    seriously though... GO Google Prop 8 commercials.... They are horrific and disgusting

vCash
    Shouldn't even be a question.

vCash
    I'm surprised this is still even a question. The Equal Protection Clause written in the Fourteenth Amendment calls for all persons to be treated fairly and equally. That was written over one hundred years ago. And in 1971, the Supreme Court ruled in Reed v. Reed that laws causing sex discrimination violated the Equal Protection Clause.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Gotta love people that oppose gay marriage because of religion because they are same ones that will be quick to point out that this country was founded on religious freedom. Yet here they are trying to tell somebody else what they can't do with their own lives....
    Absolutely. Something that bothers me tremendously.

Stereotyping here, but they're also usually the ones who say government is too big and our freedoms are too few...yet they want the government to stay involved in people's personal romantic lives and prevent what should be a basic freedom.

vCash
    My nephew and his partner are one of the first ones who got married on ___ city. Perfectly fine with it. The guy is great and they love each other, the hell why not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast