Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,610
    vCash
    1500

    Youngest American Woman Billionaire found


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,825
    vCash
    1500
    Double-Double w/grilled onions, Animal Fries, and a Chocolate-Strawberry Shake
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

    Support Her!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,918
    vCash
    1500
    if i'm ever in the west coast, i need to try this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    39,229
    vCash
    1500
    Kate Upton could have this title if she sold herself to billionaires for sex.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,633
    vCash
    6200
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    if i'm ever in the west coast, i need to try this.
    I'm going to Oregon to visit relatives this summer, gonna make a detour to find one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Overrated.

    Five Guys is soooo much better.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Overrated.

    Five Guys is soooo much better.
    I would love 5 guys buts its wayy to expensive for fast food IMO (close to 10$) which is what a burger costs at a sit down resturant

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    I would love 5 guys buts its wayy to expensive for fast food IMO (close to 10$) which is what a burger costs at a sit down resturant
    It is expensive. I hadn't been there in 3ish years probably, and I had it maybe a month ago. It was probably $3 more expensive than I remember it being. It was insane. But, it's still worth it. Two drinks, two burgers, and a fry for $25 is really a pretty solid deal for cheap dinner with girls that aren't pretentious *****es...lol

    Honestly, I don't see a huge difference between In-N-Out and a decent McDonald's. I'm going to get reamed for this, but In-N-Out really isn't anything special. I don't get why people love it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    It is expensive. I hadn't been there in 3ish years probably, and I had it maybe a month ago. It was probably $3 more expensive than I remember it being. It was insane. But, it's still worth it. Two drinks, two burgers, and a fry for $25 is really a pretty solid deal for cheap dinner with girls that aren't pretentious *****es...lol

    Honestly, I don't see a huge difference between In-N-Out and a decent McDonald's. I'm going to get reamed for this, but In-N-Out really isn't anything special. I don't get why people love it.
    Rightfully so. The quality of In N Out burgers is SO much higher than McDonald's. Everything at In N Out is very fresh and you can taste it. I like Five Guys too, but I'd take In N Out over it every day.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    Rightfully so. The quality of In N Out burgers is SO much higher than McDonald's. Everything at In N Out is very fresh and you can taste it. I like Five Guys too, but I'd take In N Out over it every day.
    Not rightfully so. The difference is the burgers aren't frozen. WOW!

    The burgers at In-N-Out are practically identical to a local, crappy diner in my town. They're really not that good.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,588
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Overrated.

    Five Guys is soooo much better.
    I hear we're getting one here. Can't wait to try it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,588
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Overrated.

    Five Guys is soooo much better.
    I hear we're getting one here. Can't wait to try it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    I hear we're getting one here. Can't wait to try it.
    It's overpriced, but it's delicious. Whatever you do, don't get the large french fry.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Overrated.

    Five Guys is soooo much better.
    I'll cut you.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    we dont have in and out burgers in maryland. it's sad i hear they are good
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •