Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 88
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    100
    vCash
    1500
    Honestly, Wade shouldn't even be starting over Paul George, but whatever, its all about the votes, as bogus as that was.

    Kyrie Irving shouldn't even be starting, just for some reason the internet is incredibly infatuated with him.

    Not a Philly fan, but Holiday deserves that spot.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,917
    vCash
    1500
    None of Wade, LeBron, and Bosh should start. They suck.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    The Eastern Conference Heat vs The Western Conference All Stars lol
    *los angeles all stars

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    8,444
    vCash
    2970
    Holiday should be starting over both of them!

    RETURN OF THE MAC

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    100
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Holiday should be starting over both of them!
    Holiday is statistically about the same as Irving, he actually accounts for more of his teams offense if you add points and assists up. He is a better pure point guard and he is a much better defender. IDK why people are not showing him any love, but are ballwashing Kyrie.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Collings94 View Post
    Holiday is statistically about the same as Irving, he actually accounts for more of his teams offense if you add points and assists up. He is a better pure point guard and he is a much better defender. IDK why people are not showing him any love, but are ballwashing Kyrie.
    cause he's not as fast/athletic. But he does everything just as well as kyrie. I'd say they're on equal planes but no one has seen Holiday play, so they just assume he's not as good.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,683
    vCash
    1500
    Here we go.. Heat fans.. Are you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad? Stfu already, Kyrie is hands down way better then Bosh. This is a ****ing joke, Spo kissing his players *****.. Lebron should be at sf, Bosh should be on the bench and quite frankly Bosh isn't even a star player anymore..

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    17,911
    vCash
    1500
    irving is much more exciting to watch for sure.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Collings94 View Post
    Holiday is statistically about the same as Irving, he actually accounts for more of his teams offense if you add points and assists up. He is a better pure point guard and he is a much better defender. IDK why people are not showing him any love, but are ballwashing Kyrie.
    No.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    11,297
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Here we go.. Heat fans.. Are you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad? Stfu already, Kyrie is hands down way better then Bosh. This is a ****ing joke, Spo kissing his players *****.. Lebron should be at sf, Bosh should be on the bench and quite frankly Bosh isn't even a star player anymore..
    Why so serious?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,159
    vCash
    10000
    From a HEAT fan i think Irving should start but whatevs
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,321
    vCash
    1364
    bosh shouldn't even be an Allstar arguably. But yeah It doesn't matter it's an Allstar game.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,321
    vCash
    1364
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    None of Wade, LeBron, and Bosh should start. They suck.
    This guy knows what he's talking about.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    100
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    No.
    Don't believe me? Look at the stats:

    Kyrie:http://www.basketball-reference.com/...irvinky01.html

    Jrue: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...holidjr01.html

    Kyrie is averaging 24-5.5-3 and is shooting 47-41-85

    Holiday is averaging 19.5-9-3 and is shooting 46-35-77

    Holiday is much more of a pure pg and is a better defender. He's beats Kyrie in DWS and his team is overall much better.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Collings94 View Post
    Don't believe me? Look at the stats:

    Kyrie:http://www.basketball-reference.com/...irvinky01.html

    Jrue: http://www.basketball-reference.com/...holidjr01.html

    Kyrie is averaging 24-5.5-3 and is shooting 47-41-85

    Holiday is averaging 19.5-9-3 and is shooting 46-35-77

    Holiday is much more of a pure pg and is a better defender. He's beats Kyrie in DWS and his team is overall much better.
    I don't care who's more "pure", and I like how you cited that Holiday is ahead of Kyrie in DWS while Kyrie is ahead of Holiday in TS & eFG% and Ortg despite having a significantly higher USG. Lol Kyrie destroys Jrue offensively, and while Jrue Teams are better with him on the court than off it, the Cavs see a more massive drop off when Kyrie takes a break.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •