Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Titus Young released by Lions----RAMS CLAIM

If the Jets want a revamp on the receiving core, even with his issues, they gotta get him. He's going to be on the cheap, he's very talented and he's only 23.

vCash
    I thought about it too but I think we may have learned our lesson after the Holmes situation. The kid purposely lined up on the wrong side to sabotage his team. That's ****ed up man. I wouldn't want him on my team. He is the prototypical ME player. He's the definition of CANCER.

vCash
    This is a joke thread right? He quite literally seems like the worst person.

vCash
    He acts like Terrell Owens with less than a 3rd the skill. Nah. He was in a perfect position in Detroit. Was the number 2 behind Calvin. And it wasn't good enough.

vCash
    No thank you. ...

vCash
    And some of you think Holmes is a cancer..... young is a very talented player with a big ego and attitude to go with it.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I would sign him low salary with incentives. You never know the whole story and what goes on behind the scenes.

vCash
    In a word, Nope.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    yes, he'd instantly be the #2
    twitter.com/heymangold

vCash
    He is too much of a headcase for me

vCash
    No ****ing way. Hes clearly got the talent and would slot in as our number 2 right away, but we cant afford another locker room cancer. End of story.

New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

As of 9/4/14

vCash
    Yea sure if you want to maintain the whole circus BS... This guy is a cancer, a head-case, and a punk. He recently claimed he was better than Calvin Johnson LOL. NO THANK YOU.... The Detroit Lions can't afford to be dropping people with his kind of talent, clearly this guy is just a bone-head. Did I mention I don't want him on the Jets????

"Let's be clear. Coples is not only the most physically gifted defensive lineman in the 2012 draft he's also the most talented senior prospect, regardless of position. "CBS Sports

vCash
    No. Just no.

vCash
    Please hell no!!

Why can't these NFL players learn a lesson for once?? They are blessed with a great talent, just shut up and play.

I want nothing to do with this ungrateful weasel.

vCash
    Why does everyone always want to bring in the bums of the league? Its like you think that a problem headcase with another team is magically going to see the error of their ways because the Jets come calling? We need TEAM players, not DIVAS. Look at Holmes....huge waste of money on our end and talent on his. Can you imagine if half of these players played up to their abilities? We need the Calvin Johnson's, Adrian Peterson's, Anquan Bolden's of the league, not the Titus Young's. Please stop posting this garbage saying lets sign this piece of junk and that one....it is a complete waste of time and would be a huge mistake on the part of the Jets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast