Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Blazers @ Puppies

They have won like 10/11 here now, I expect it to continue. We will see if anything is built off the other night.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    So you're saying there is a chance?

vCash
    Pek needs to show off if he wants that big contract, right?

vCash
    Let's go!

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    So you're saying there is a chance?
    what was all that one in a million talk?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Rubio getting abused so far. We need to pound the ball inside, enough perimeter shots against this thin front court.

vCash
    I love how they call our rookie for every single thing, but Rubio is getting bounced off Lillard, and nothing...

vCash
    Damn.. I had a long day at college, studied some more when I came back home, I was looking forward to this game. But now it's boring somehow..

Wolves United

vCash
    And Williams regressed with his shot again. Doesn't lift well, his legs just hang in the air. Thus, bricks... Horrible.

Wolves United

vCash
    awesome opening quarter Wolves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    And Williams regressed with his shot again. Doesn't lift well, his legs just hang in the air. Thus, bricks... Horrible.
    or the fact that he sees nothing but the rim? He had AK WIDE OPEN on an easy cut when he went up.

vCash
    We need to get things moving a bit more on offense. Now might be a good time to get Johnson in - I'd actually have him cover LA with his length and Cunningham handle Leonard who is not very strong.

vCash
    Are they really talking about Roy? From what I can tell, so far, he simply stole $5.3 million from us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Are they really talking about Roy? From what I can tell, so far, he simply stole $5.3 million from us
    It's not like he didn't try to play. He just got paid about $1M a game is all...

It sounds like he just wants to play in Portland one more time and then call it a career.

vCash
    so, Shved comes down the pipe, lays it in, fouled twice, no call. Lillard does the exact same thing on the other end, and-1. Cool.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast