Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

2013 NBA Draft Discussion - Kings have 7th selection in draft

Use this thread to discuss prospects, draft rumors/speculation, etc..
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Right now seems like Ben McLemore is the player to get in this draft. An athletic shooting guard who can shoot... this is probably the best chance at a superstar that I can see in this draft right now. Only thing that bugs me is his assist numbers aren't any higher. Seems like the great guards usually average a few more assists per game.

vCash
    Really don't give a **** about the draft this year. Unless we're getting a Top 3 pick, I couldn't care less. Heard the draft this year is the weakest in a great while.

vCash

2013 NBA Draft Discussion - Kings are lottery bound!

I want Shabazz Muhammad. Don't really care bout anyone else. He will be a stud IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Right now seems like Ben McLemore is the player to get in this draft. An athletic shooting guard who can shoot... this is probably the best chance at a superstar that I can see in this draft right now. Only thing that bugs me is his assist numbers aren't any higher. Seems like the great guards usually average a few more assists per game.
    Kansas isn't asking him to pass the ball. He has the "green light" every time he touches the ball. Plus he's a shooting guard. He's only avg. 1 less assist than the Isaiah Thomas, who is a PG. McLemore rebounds pretty well for a SG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I want Shabazz Muhammad. Don't really care bout anyone else. He will be a stud IMO
    I'd like to see better ball handling out of him. He often gets in a panic when pressured by quick guards. Also, I haven't seen him create off the dribble too much, which is plus and a negative. Its a plus because he's not going to dominate the ball. Its a negative because when he doesn't have the ball he tends to disappear.

vCash
    If the Kings stay in Sacramento, expect the worst possible pick possible.

Now if the Kings relocate & become the Sonics, don't be surprised when they get the #1 draft pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    This is how I have them ranked as of today:
    1. Ben McLemore - Riding is shot to #1 overall
    2. Cody Zeller - Does a little bit of everything, high motor
    3. Shabazz Muhammed - Can score the ball, needs to be more consistent
    4. Nerlens Noel - Defensive minded, non-factor on offense, high ceiling once he puts it all together
    5. Otto Porter - Reminds me of a less athletic Rudy Gay
    6. Anthony Bennett - undersized big, smooth skill-set
    7. Michael Carter-Williams - 6'6" pass first PG, plays solid defense, decent shot, leadership!
    8. Alex Len - You can't teach size, runs the floor very well, a little raw
    9. Marcus Smart - Combo guard, decent athlete, shooter
    10. Glenn Robinson III - Plays above the rim, does a little bit of everything, If you haven't watched this kid...tune in!

My Top 3 choices for the Kings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Really don't give a **** about the draft this year. Unless we're getting a Top 3 pick, I couldn't care less. Heard the draft this year is the weakest in a great while.
    Don't believe everything you hear... every year it is the same song and dance. Worst draft in years. Blah blah blah... Every draft has players who emerge as good players. Sometimes the bad drafts surprise people. No way to know until years after the draft.

But... I agree that we REALLY need a top 3 pick this year. In fact, I think we actually get the first pick this year. Either way, if the kings stay or go, we will need a little excitement to bring the fans back out. I think the NBA will want us to have a top 3 pick. Hopefully, we will get the first pick this year. Its about time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    This is how I have them ranked as of today:
    1. Ben McLemore - Riding is shot to #1 overall
    2. Cody Zeller - Does a little bit of everything, high motor
    3. Shabazz Muhammed - Can score the ball, needs to be more consistent
    4. Nerlens Noel - Defensive minded, non-factor on offense, high ceiling once he puts it all together
    5. Otto Porter - Reminds me of a less athletic Rudy Gay
    6. Anthony Bennett - undersized big, smooth skill-set
    7. Michael Carter-Williams - 6'6" pass first PG, plays solid defense, decent shot, leadership!
    8. Alex Len - You can't teach size, runs the floor very well, a little raw
    9. Marcus Smart - Combo guard, decent athlete, shooter
    10. Glenn Robinson III - Plays above the rim, does a little bit of everything, If you haven't watched this kid...tune in!

My Top 3 choices for the Kings
    Looks like a good 3... but still a ways to go and I think there will be some interesting movement in the draft. Usually is. I also am intrigued by GR3... though his FT% concerns me. Also, Otto Porter looks pretty good.

Seems like there are quite a few players who could fit in on our team...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Don't believe everything you hear... every year it is the same song and dance. Worst draft in years. Blah blah blah... Every draft has players who emerge as good players. Sometimes the bad drafts surprise people. No way to know until years after the draft.

But... I agree that we REALLY need a top 3 pick this year. In fact, I think we actually get the first pick this year. Either way, if the kings stay or go, we will need a little excitement to bring the fans back out. I think the NBA will want us to have a top 3 pick. Hopefully, we will get the first pick this year. Its about time.
    I don't follow college b-ball anyways, so, it's whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    If the Kings stay in Sacramento, expect the worst possible pick possible.

Now if the Kings relocate & become the Sonics, don't be surprised when they get the #1 draft pick.
    This is 100% true!! I couldn't agree more
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    I just want some size please.

vCash
    Another bad draft to sift through...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Another bad draft to sift through...
    Its bad it terms of depth, but the top 10 is pretty decent so far. We haven't even seen the rising stars that are usually found during conference tournaments and March Madness.

If the Kings fall within the top 6... McLemore, Muhammed, Zeller, Porter, Noel, Carter-Williams or Len aren't bad picks wherever they fall. Outside of McLemore and Muhammed are there any stars... idk, but there is talent to be had!

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast