Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

win one for frank (gore)

i believe this should be the mantra for the 2013-14 season
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    oops,anyway this can be moved to the 49ers forum??
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Feel real bad for Frank... he's been here through the tough times, been nothing but a model citizen and the best RB in franchise history...

I think when its time for the 49ers to win a SB, Frank will not longer be an integral part of this team, but I could be mistaken.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    didn't.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    We couldn't even send off Alex with a ring smh...

Soon...

vCash
    For the better if you ask me. I would rather see him win it as a starting QB, not from the bench.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Gore could have won it for himself if they had called a running play...

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Agreed, but let's not cry over spilled milk like when the Giants lost to the Angels. What's done is done, next year we will finish the job. I was just loving CK in the interview today, he was furious. When asked when he would get over the loss, he said never. No matter what happens he will carry it with him for the rest of his life. That's the fire I want in my QB!!! I can't wait til next season.

vCash
    Gore would've been the MVP too if they beat the ravens he deserves it more than anyone on the team.

And leftymo i disagree, because he will still be an integral part of the offense next year when they win it. However, if they don't win it next year, then you might be right.... beyond the 2013 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Agreed, but let's not cry over spilled milk like when the Giants lost to the Angels. What's done is done, next year we will finish the job. I was just loving CK in the interview today, he was furious. When asked when he would get over the loss, he said never. No matter what happens he will carry it with him for the rest of his life. That's the fire I want in my QB!!! I can't wait til next season.
    yup, agreed. I think Smith's story and being around him for 2 years has also helped him learn how to do his job and be a competitor. He saw Smith's redemption in 2011. He saw what it's like to be down and then rise back up. He's going to come back hungry looking to prove a lot of doubters wrong because a lot of people don't think he is "clutch like Alex" but I mean c'mon, he's basically a rookie playing on the biggest stage in the world. Next year and beyond, he'll finish those drives. I just hope they really work on him as a pocket passer in the offseason. Atlanta and Baltimore clearly shut down Kaepernick when he ran it from the option. It's going to end up like the wildcat eventually....teams will stop it. Hopefully they cut that gimmick stuff out as it progressively starts to lose its effect. Develop him as a pocket passer as best as possible, but of course let him scramble and take off when necessary ala Jeff Garcia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri:25319383
    Gore would've been the MVP too if they beat the ravens he deserves it more than anyone on the team.

And leftymo i disagree, because he will still be an integral part of the offense next year when they win it. However, if they don't win it next year, then you might be right.... beyond the 2013 season
    It sounds like that Kaep audibled to those pass plays at the line. So it's possible that a Gore run was called at the line.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    It sounds like that Kaep audibled to those pass plays at the line. So it's possible that a Gore run was called at the line.
    Oh man.......don't tell me that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er:25320554
    Oh man.......don't tell me that
    What I read is Kaep said (at least for the last play) "I saw the blitz, and audibled to Crabs - I'd take Crabs one on one against anyone" - or at least very close to that, but it is at least the jist of what he said.

Also it LOOKS like he changed at least 1 many 2 more at the line if I remember correctly, because I remember him changing peoples positions. I'd go back and confirm, but I still don't think I can watch again.
    Last edited by bigcheeze; 02-06-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    What I read is Kaep said (at least for the last play) "I saw the blitz, and audibled to Crabs - I'd take Crabs one on one against anyone" - or at least very close to that, but it is at least the jist of what he said.

Also it LOOKS like he changed at least 1 many 2 more at the line if I remember correctly, because I remember him changing peoples positions. I'd go back and confirm, but I still don't think I can watch again.
    I just soiled my pants when I read this, this just confirms what I have thought all along, that KaepernicktoCrabtree will be something truly special when it's all said and done. Now I know what that guy from American Pie felt like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I missed that part of the interview but just by looking at him I could tell he was angry... about as angry as I am, if not more... it bodes well. Harbaugh mentioned this about him, anytime there's a negative that happens to him, he comes back twice as strong, and usually the very next drive.

Very interested to see how he attacks the 2013 season.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast