Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    12,277
    vCash
    1500
    Cheap replacement for Wes Welker...


    #HandItOnly2Bell
    SigBet that Suh stays in Detroit
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Sig bet!
    Sig bet!
    I'll step up. I'm pretty sure he's gone too.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,711
    vCash
    1500
    he was a nut case but we should have held on to him.. just to piss him off.. we only saved 2 mil.
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,711
    vCash
    1500
    he is nothing like Wes Welker. why do people keep saying he will be that role?
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,189
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    He wasent satified with his 'Role' as a #2.. what on earth makes you think he will be ok will a 'role' as welkers replacement in training
    Well if the Pats don't re-sign Welker like many are speculating they won't then that wouldn't be a problem would it?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,256
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    he is nothing like Wes Welker. why do people keep saying he will be that role?
    Probably because New England's known for their reclamation projects.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,162
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Well if the Pats don't re-sign Welker like many are speculating they won't then that wouldn't be a problem would it?
    He always complained because he didn't get enough balls thrown his way. If he were to go to the Pats he'd be at best the 3rd option behind Gronk and Hernandez

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    17,607
    vCash
    3542
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Well if the Pats don't re-sign Welker like many are speculating they won't then that wouldn't be a problem would it?
    Even if they dont resign him, If he wasent cool with being the #2 behind CJ why would he want to be a slot guy? I see him going to a loser team like the browns so he can try to be "the man"

    #81

    57 Rec - 882 Yards -6 TD

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,162
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    isn't he more of a speed take the top off guy than a YAC slot role?
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    he is nothing like Wes Welker. why do people keep saying he will be that role?
    Thanks Det!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,189
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    He always complained because he didn't get enough balls thrown his way. If he were to go to the Pats he'd be at best the 3rd option behind Gronk and Hernandez
    Players also tend to change their tune when they are on a winning team... Who knows? Just throwing it out there.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,162
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Even if they dont resign him, If he wasent cool with being the #2 behind CJ why would he want to be a slot guy? I see him going to a loser team like the browns so he can try to be "the man"
    Except Josh Gordon is probably better than him

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,951
    vCash
    695
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    He wasent satified with his 'Role' as a #2.. what on earth makes you think he will be ok will a 'role' as welkers replacement in training
    Being on a winning team could change his attitude.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,711
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Probably because New England's known for their reclamation projects.
    oo i can see him going there just not in WW role

    i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt get picked up at all tho
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    12,277
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Even if they dont resign him, If he wasent cool with being the #2 behind CJ why would he want to be a slot guy? I see him going to a loser team like the browns so he can try to be "the man"
    C'Mon Titus can't be that delusional.... He was in the doghouse for a **** team, he would be doing cartwheels if BB called him.


    #HandItOnly2Bell
    SigBet that Suh stays in Detroit
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Sig bet!
    Sig bet!
    I'll step up. I'm pretty sure he's gone too.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,711
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Being on a winning team could change his attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Players also tend to change their tune when they are on a winning team... Who knows? Just throwing it out there.
    he won at bosie and had same attitude.. he won last year and had same attitude... nice try at baiting tho
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,256
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Even if they dont resign him, If he wasent cool with being the #2 behind CJ why would he want to be a slot guy? I see him going to a loser team like the browns so he can try to be "the man"
    Yep.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •