Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    i hate stuff like this. Every game, Every team gets breaks that fall their way, whether it is good calls, bad calls, good bounces, bad bounces. I thought the game was pretty well officiated and they really let them play. The Ravens just blasted them out of gates and yes the 9ers made a good comeback, but Blt's lead allowed them to become a little more complacent.
    I tell you, it would have been hard for me to stay as motivated after that power outage, knowing I was just under 2 quarters to being the Champ!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    Gore butt hurt. I still believe if the power outage didn't happen Ravens would have steam rolled them.
    I feel the same way

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    I, like Gore, still believe the 49ers are the better team, but they weren't for this game. Enough said.

vCash
    I think this Baltimore team would have looked better in the regular season had they had the offensive line they have now. I could admit SF is the better team probably 6/10 times, but Baltimore played better yesterday.

vCash
    "We showed we were the better team." By scoring less points? Or not winning?

Our QB > Yours

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Gruber View Post
    He's right. And besides, what kind of competitor would he be if he didn't think his team was better. He gave the Ravens their dues, but beleives the better team lost. He's not the only one...
    This. I disagree with what he said because of when he said it, and because he should have known that it would be scrutinized and blown out of proportion, and therefore should have known better, but I can't blame him for his emotions.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    The best team did not win the superbowl? SHOCKER

How often does the best team actually win? Hot team/Crapshoot=Ravens champs

No disrespect to the Ravens team but you were not the best team...Not even close. A healthy pats team to me is still the best...In fact my order would be

Pats
    49ers

Denver
    Seattle
    Falcons
    Baltimore/Packers/Texans/Bengals/Vikings.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    hahahaaa! 'the pats are still the best team' !! they have been on vacation for 2 weeks already dude. how funny. oh and i love the little spacey in between all the teams, as if somehow the same teams will be considered 'elite' next year.

i dont know whats worse on this site, the blatant homerism or how PSD has whore'd themselves out to all the pop up ads and banners hawking BS products. whatever.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    I think the Ravens are being underrated here a bit. They didn't play their best 5 on the offensive line for most of the year. Plus once Caldwell took over they looked much better. Plus they were without Lewis, Suggs, and Webb for most of the year. I know every team has injuries, but I think they are a better team than some are giving credit for (mainly MTM)

vCash
    So a team that was on the verge of blowing you out before a power outaage and who still ends up beating you in the end was not better??????

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Try losing the most important game of your life and being interviewed and giving a classy answer. You need to understand where he's coming from. Yes, it was the wrong thing for him to say, but losing in that fashion is heartbreaking.

Soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    Most talent doesn't equal win. That's why you have to play the games.
    And to be quite honest I think it's debatable if the Niners are more talented on either side of the ball.....I'd take the Ravens offense over the Niners for sure......

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    It is very possible that without the power outage the Ravens would have continued to dominate. That no call at the end of the game was a good no call in my opinion. But even if the 49ers did score on that drive, I fully believe Flacco would have gotten it done on the games final drive.

vCash
    Being the better team doesn't guarantee a win, nor does winning make you the better team.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahari Kavi View Post
    And to be quite honest I think it's debatable if the Niners are more talented on either side of the ball.....I'd take the Ravens offense over the Niners for sure......
    I wouldn't.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast