Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

JT Miller & Brandon Mashinter recalled from CT!

@NYRangers: BREAKING: The #NYR have recalled JT Miller and Brandon Mashinter from @CTWhale, & reassign Benn Ferriero to the Whale
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimisticNot View Post
    Idk how much they signed him for, but try this amazing website: www.google.com

vCash

Jt miller called up!

http://snyrangersblog.com/prospects/...benn-ferriero/

JT Miller up. Ferriero down. Lets see this kid stick with the team now.

vCash
    Now this is some news!

vCash
    Here's the moment most of you have been waiting for

vCash
    They brought up Brandon Mashinter too.

Big body at 6'3 224 (according to Hockeydb) and had 7 points in 8 games with the Whale.

vCash
    I'm happy to see both of these moves even if JT may not be 100% ready. JT has had some good moments and some bad moments at the Whale but sometimes guys rise to the occasion when they are called up. He is still a really young kid. There is some question if he might be better suited to play the wing. I look forward to seeing him. I like training camp when we can usually see these young guys play.

vCash
    I think this is a better option than having Rupp here, really I don't know what Minnesota is thinking.

vCash
    I just seen miller play last week or the week before in hershey. He didn't look ready for the nhl IMO. I hope he proves me wrong and comes up and plays his heart out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JdKing7 View Post
    I just seen miller play last week or the week before in hershey. He didn't look ready for the nhl IMO. I hope he proves me wrong and comes up and plays his heart out.
    I'm hoping he is one of those guys that rises to the occasion. Some guys actually end up having more success in the NHL than the AHL. He is young. This may just be a quick taste of the NHL for him before he is sent back down.

vCash
    I'm glad J.T. is up also,but seriously if he's gonna play 4 minutes a night why bother?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    I'm glad J.T. is up also,but seriously if he's gonna play 4 minutes a night why bother?
    I agree for the most part. So give him 10-15 minutes and don't scare him to death that he may be benched if he makes a mistake or doesn't block shots.

vCash
    Only gets 6 games before he burns a year on his ELC. Has to really shine for him to stay here. Doubt hes here once Krieder and Callahan are healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    Only gets 6 games before he burns a year on his ELC. Has to really shine for him to stay here. Doubt hes here once Krieder and Callahan are healthy.
    That is another reason I think this could just be a good time for a looksie without making it in to a big deal. Is it 6 games? Or 9 games?

vCash
    I always thought it was 9 but according to Zipay its 6. Maybe cause of the shortened season.

vCash
    Ya it's 6, only because he's 19 though, if he were older he'd be burning a year already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast