Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Ya'll are ****ing pathetic.

I used to like posting and reading here, but this **** is getting ridiculous! Everyone is being so disrespectful of Danny Ainge and Doc Rivers it's astounding. Keep ******** on Paul Pierce after all he's done, suggest trading KG for a rack of balls, etc. It's stupid. You're stupid.

You all propose far fetched trades that are so one-sided in the Celtics favor there's no way they would happen and then you argue over them and call each other stupid. **** you guys. **** this forum.

Bunch'a crybaby *****es ain't worth my ****ing time or energy spent reading your stupid, whiny, overcritical, entitled ********.

Be thankful for the 5 year run of awesomeness and be patient. I hope maybe some of you douchebags can get the ****ing stick outta your *** and just enjoy basketball.

The man love for Fab Melo is also ****ing absurd around here. OTHER NBA FANS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!!! You stupid pricks are gonna find out soon enough that he is a raw lump of clay that's nowhere near ready. Rude awakening ****ers...

Now I am off to find a much better forum to post about basketball and baseball in. Somewhere they don't worship youth and "specs" and ignore the real major league, professional talent playing everyday in front of their stupid narrow-minded faces.

I bet you guys all feel stupid for jerking off to that Jed Lowrie rookie card now, don't ya? Still have that Boston Jed Sox t-shirt you made yourself? You ****ing larvae make me sick. Goodbye and eat ****!

**** you, **** you, **** you....you're cool, **** you, **** you, I'm out.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    Okay. Peace.

vCash
    You know you have the Red Sox most recent highly regarded "spec" in your signature right? Sorry couldn't help but mention it.

Not gonna lie though, there are some absolutely absurd trade proposals in this forum that no one but the Celtics would ever make.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    somebody mad

vCash
    u mad bro ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    I used to like posting and reading here, but this **** is getting ridiculous! Everyone is being so disrespectful of Danny Ainge and Doc Rivers it's astounding. Keep ******** on Paul Pierce after all he's done, suggest trading KG for a rack of balls, etc. It's stupid. You're stupid.

You all propose far fetched trades that are so one-sided in the Celtics favor there's no way they would happen and then you argue over them and call each other stupid. **** you guys. **** this forum.

Bunch'a crybaby *****es ain't worth my ****ing time or energy spent reading your stupid, whiny, overcritical, entitled ********.

Be thankful for the 5 year run of awesomeness and be patient. I hope maybe some of you douchebags can get the ****ing stick outta your *** and just enjoy basketball.

The man love for Fab Melo is also ****ing absurd around here. OTHER NBA FANS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!!! You stupid pricks are gonna find out soon enough that he is a raw lump of clay that's nowhere near ready. Rude awakening ****ers...

Now I am off to find a much better forum to post about basketball and baseball in. Somewhere they don't worship youth and "specs" and ignore the real major league, professional talent playing everyday in front of their stupid narrow-minded faces.

I bet you guys all feel stupid for jerking off to that Jed Lowrie rookie card now, don't ya? Still have that Boston Jed Sox t-shirt you made yourself? You ****ing larvae make me sick. Goodbye and eat ****!

**** you, **** you, **** you....you're cool, **** you, **** you, I'm out.
    Straight up.......EAT NUTS DUDE!

vCash
    Jimmy Status

[ ]Not Rustled
    [X] Rustled

#BostonStrong

vCash
    Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

vCash
    You seem upset.

vCash
    Deuces.

Also Superdude won this thread.