Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Hell no. I was just wondering if they have ever even done business.
    I google searched it and nothing came up lol
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    IF their backcourt D sucks, why doesn't the finger point to D-Will? And while Bradley would be a huge boon for them, Bogans hasn't sucked, seems like he plays well with the starters to me. The offense flows better sometimes when its Bogans replacing Crash at the 3.
    Thank you!!!! I feel like i am the only one saying this!

Wallace is suited to run and the Nets play the slowest pace.

If they had a starting lineup of

Deron
    JJ
    Bogans
    Teletovic (for those who do not know he is a poor mans Ryan Anderson)
    Lopez

This lineup may seem weak on paper but i think it's the most potent one the Nets can put on the floor to start the games. It's harder to double the guards with this team because they have to stay home with the shooters.

Meanwhile a bench of

Watson
    Brooks
    Wallace
    Hump
    Blatche is better suited to play at a fast pace which is where Wallace thrives as well as Watson and Hump

Nets fans keep sleeping on Bogans as a starter because they do not want to admit Wallace is a poor fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    That doesn't look bad depending on bogs a defense vs sfs
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Bogans offense is mainly the corner 3. His defense is under average. Dwill is injured, he ain't CP3 on D that's for sure. But that needs to be fixed.
    We have a different perspective on Bogans. I do not see his defense as under average. In fact he is better than Wallace in that department at least this year. He did as good a job as you could hope on Melo last game and defends really well. Meanwhile the fact that he can shoot makes the offense run so much smoother because his man has to respect him out there.

Deron Williams is out of shape. He needs to shed 10 pounds

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    homie he's gone. They'll be lucky to keep Brooks too.
    Why Brooks?

I do want him traded to a team that will give him PT

The kid is so talented and is being punished because his defense is bad but the Nets are being such hypocrites. Deron Williams cannot stay in front of anyone and Reggie and Hump might as well not even be there. Brooks is being punished because his teammates are not good enough to cover for his defensive issues

He is the only player we have that can inside at will and who can score on anyone. Yet his lack of defense keeps him glued to the bench. I wonder which teams would give him the PT he deserves

vCash
    why do the stats show he's played under average D? Brook and Gerald have been good. Infact they are 2 of the Nets best defenders.
    Because defense is one of the toughest things to quantify in this sport. It sucks but ultimately you have to use the eye test.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    We have a different perspective on Bogans. I do not see his defense as under average. In fact he is better than Wallace in that department at least this year. He did as good a job as you could hope on Melo last game and defends really well. Meanwhile the fact that he can shoot makes the offense run so much smoother because his man has to respect him out there.

Deron Williams is out of shape. He needs to shed 10 pounds
    When I see Bogans his defense is actually worse than Ronnie Brewer's and Ronnie is on the bench. It's almost eqivalent to Kobe to looking like he was playing D but not really.

Both.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    When I see Bogans his defense is actually worse than Ronnie Brewer's and Ronnie is on the bench. It's almost eqivalent to Kobe to looking like he was playing D but not really.

Both.
    I cannot help what you see but i have heard no fans over at NetsDaily complain about Bogans' defense. You get what you pay for. Nobody is saying he is Tony Allen but the guy can defend and is not useless offensively. That alone makes me justify starting him over Wallace. He may not be a stopper but he plays solid enough D

The team would flow much more smoothly with legitimate threats outside. When we start Wallacs and Reggie Evans we are at a ridiculous disadvantage. Simply sad how those two players drag us down. Their men can trap and double without consequence because those players are not threats from outside.

If you start Bogans you now have a player that can punish you if you sag off or at least keep you honest. Same with Mirza.

Reggie Evans= useless offensively and bad defensively but is a rebound hog (rebounding might be the most overrated stat in the game)

Mirza Teletovic= Great offensive player (can pass, dribble, shoot) and bad defensively but not as bad as Reggie

Wallace= Bad fit offensively because he is better suited to run and we play at a snails pace and his defense is only good in spurts

Bogans= Can shoot and can defend

I just think you are maximizing talent by starting those guys and benching Wallace

vCash
    I wouldn't say evans is a bad defender
    [

vCash
    i wouldn't be surprised if marshan brooks is in the mix....

vCash
    Nets are so stupid. They spent all their money on trash and then kick the players out who play hard. I hope they lose for years to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Why? He is playing really well.
    They probably can't re-sign him in the future depending on if he's willing to wait for a lucrative extension next year. They would have to JR smith him in order to keep him. So, trading him at his highest career value makes sense to get a high quality player back.

But they aren't going to trade him....yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    They probably can't re-sign him in the future depending on if he's willing to wait for a lucrative extension next year. They would have to JR smith him in order to keep him. So, trading him at his highest career value makes sense to get a high quality player back.

But they aren't going to trade him....yet.
    Yes, but it's too late to play the smart role now. Remember when they took Joe Johnson's contract from Hawks? He's not even a top 25 player, that's how bad he is.

vCash
    Not sure why they would trade Blatche, he is being productive and is getting paid pennies.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    i wouldn't be surprised if marshan brooks is in the mix....
    I hope so. he deserves better than whet he is getting with the Nets. That kid has offense for days and can do everything offensively. It's disgusting that he cannot get minutes over Stackhouse.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast