PF - David West

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    17.0---7.7----1.0----19.89

C - Roy Hibbert

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    9.9----8.3----2.6----15.19

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    92.0 29th OVERALL---45.5 1st OVERALL------19.9 27th OVERALL----89.9 2nd OVERALL

(29-18)

~***Starting Lineup***~

PG - Kirk Hinrich

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    7.0---5.2---2.6---10.74

SG - Richard 'RIP' Hamilton

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    11.1---2.5---1.8---12.49

SF - Luol Deng

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    17.3---3.1---6.7---15.61

PF - Carlos Boozer

PPG---RPG---BPG---PER
    15.8---9.7--0.5--17.54

C - Joakim Noah

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    12.1----11.3----2.1----17.44

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    93.5 26th OVERALL----43.9 5th OVERALL-----22.9 8th OVERALL---90.6 3rd OVERALL

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I think Heinrich and Noah are almost certain to be out and Boozer is DTD and might not play.

This being the first game of a 3 games in 3 nights stint if they don't play we need to lock it up early and get our starters some rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I think Heinrich and Noah are almost certain to be out and Boozer is DTD and might not play.

This being the first game of a 3 games in 3 nights stint if they don't play we need to lock it up early and get our starters some rest.
    Lock it up early against the Bulls, Ha, that's funny.

Jimmy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBUU View Post
    Lock it up early against the Bulls, Ha, that's funny.
    If you actually read my entire post I said if they didn't play....missing 4 players that should be starting (3 of which have been all stars/all nba players) it should happen...just like if Granger, Hill, West, and Hibbert all didn't play I would think the bulls should lock it up against us early and would expect Bulls fans to be thinking that way.

I meant no disrespect to the Bulls but missing 4 starters (I guess 3.5 since Rose and Heinrich play the same position) is a pretty big deal for any team no matter who you have on your bench.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 02-04-2013 at 01:23 PM.

vCash
    I just post the depth chart from ESPN, they never adjust for injury. Sorry about the inaccuracies. If thats the case, i should think we could pull away in the 2nd half and maybe get some starters some rest. This is a big game. We can change spots in the division with a win tonight.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    I just post the depth chart from ESPN, they never adjust for injury. Sorry about the inaccuracies. If thats the case, i should think we could pull away in the 2nd half and maybe get some starters some rest. This is a big game. We can change spots in the division with a win tonight.
    I wasn't trying to say you were wrong or anything like that....just was trying to pass along the information.

vCash
    Should be a win tonight. Looks like Noah, Hinrich, and possibly Boozer are going to be out. That being said, it's a rivalry game, and Nate Robinson has been playing great basketball of late. Can't wait to get this one underway though! Let's go Pacers! Time to pick up a HUGE Central Division win.

vCash
    Pouring it on early.

vCash
    Good start. Up 13-2, but we have to keep this intensity on defense up. Can't allow them to go on a big run of their own! Let's keep this play up.

vCash
    I wanted Teague in the draft if what happened happened and we didn't get a steal falling to us....still would rather have him than Plumlee. Has he even really played for the Bulls this year?
    Last edited by matthollabak; 02-04-2013 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Two amazing passes in a row. One by Lance and one by PG.

vCash
    Should've known we'd give up the lead. We always do it seems.

vCash
    Doing better now. Lance Stephenson keeps on getting better.

It's amazing how good the Bulls play without Rose, Noah, and Hinrich. Credit to Tom Thibs.

#iubb

vCash
    I would really love to see a Chi v Indy ECF...the NBA and most the country would hate it, but that makes me want to see it even more

vCash
    90-84 now with Jimmy Butler making that last jumper. I know David isn't as quick as Butler, but he's got to step up from 18 feet at least. Come on now. We've got to find a way to finish this game. A bit nervous thinking if the Bulls had a completely healthy team how bad they'd be beating us at this point. Rose would have them up by about 10-12 right now more than likely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast