Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Super Bowl Commercials

I couldnt find a thread of it anywhere on here so if I am duplicating i'm sorry

Best: I would say my favorites had to be the Paul Harvey/Dodge, Budweiser/Clydesdale, Doritos Goat, and the Tide/Joe Montana.

Worst: The Godaddy.com and Calvin Klein commercials were both tasteless in many ways. I also thought the Oreo's commercial, albeit funny, was a rip off of The Other Guys funeral fight.

All in all..thought it was a bad set of commercials, also thought CBS took advantage of the slot and aired too many commercials for themselves.

vCash
    Commercials suck

vCash

vCash
    That Calvin Klein commercial was horrible because I wasn't watching the superbowl to see some guy in his underwear. The worst.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    The sentimental ones Paul Harvey and the Clydesdale were good.

As for the funny ones I loved the Deion Sanders one, Doritos Goat, Pepsi next party, speedstick laundry, volkswagon jamaican one, David Letterman Andrew Luck

Disappointed in Bud Light. They usually have some great ones every year but those voodoo Stevie Wonder ones were pretty bad

vCash
    They all sucked.

The worst had to be that Farmer ******** that Dodge did. I wasn't fond of the Clydesdale one either.

Bar Refaeli and that dude was pretty gross , but I still love her.

vCash
    Loved the Joe Montana stain commercial.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    The doritos old person one was great, and i loved the amy poehler one. That farmers on was a waste of 8 million bucks. Labatt blue had an ok local ad.

vCash
    The Bar Rafaeli one had my jaw drop, that lucky sob. I heard he got to do it 10 times over and over. fml

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized:25302036
    The Bar Rafaeli one had my jaw drop, that lucky sob. I heard he got to do it 10 times over and over. fml
    45 bro, 45 ****ing times. Hahaha. Apparently, that chick have or should I say had a fantasy to kiss a nerd/dork guy.

I hate that farmer dodge commercial, so dull. Why did Dodge wasted money on that commercial? Because god made them do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    You people do realize that the Dodge commercial could give zero ****s about the younger demographic. I guarantee every middle-aged Christian, which there a lot of in this country, ate that **** up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    No love for the Taco Bell commercial? That was the best one imo.

vCash
    they sucked. only one i liked was the Joe Montana stain commercial, and thats onyl because I am a ravens fan
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    No love for the Taco Bell commercial? That was the best one imo.
    Oops, i said doritos. I meant taco bell

vCash
    CBS took way to much spot they spent a minute saying thank you for making us the #1 watch network. Well it not like we have a lot of option.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast